Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

Yes. So, if I am not mistaken, this could be called a kind of edging?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirgofino View Post
    Yes. So, if I am not mistaken, this could be called a kind of edging?
    It is not really edging. It is more like chastity. Since my cock goes untouched.

Edging involves heavy stimulation to the cock, usually stroking, and then stoping right before orgasm then starting again. Doing this over and over then finally following through in the end and making the person cum. Doing this and not letting them cum is ‘tease and denial.’

Okay. I thought it was possible to sort of export the term. Haha. I get wiser every day. If I don't lose something to make new room for the new wisdom.

Okay. I thought it was possible to sort of export the term. Haha. I get wiser every day. If I don't lose something to make new room for the new wisdom.
    All these terms are relative. I was just explaining them in the way they are generally described. They will always be variance and overlaps.

Are you Top/bottom/vers?

Okay.

I am top.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Okay.

I am top.
    Cool

I know that from experience. Just like I know from experience that I am not into (cis)-women

I know that from experience. Just like I know from experience that I am not into (cis)-women
    I am fully functional and can Top and have for most of my life. I am almost 40.

I like ‘cis-woman’ because I love giving them analingus. It is a major turn on for me and I have been able to make a few women cum from it on many occasions. I always preferred Toping them anally but if vaginal was the only option I would need to lick their ass for a while before fucking them. I have always needed an anal component to sex to turn me on.

The past few years I have been enjoying being more passive. Only bottoming, cumming infrequently and pleasing others with no reciprocation. I really enjoy the passive side of things☺️

You sound like a very liberated person sexually. Glad to hear it. I have had some trouble figuring out what, and who, I was into or not, due to an upbringing with some indoctrination about being "straight and only straight", some abuse that I don¨t want to talk about and then, in hindsight, a late diagnosis as being autistic. I am definitely not straight, though. For some years I thought I was completely asexual. Then I started looking at transwomen, ladyboys and the likes, but moved more towards crossdressers and similar feminine guys. Recently I have decided to start visiting the local LGBT-club, and perhaps become a volunteer to meet new people, and, who knows, someone to share a little life with.

You sound like a very liberated person sexually. Glad to hear it. I have had some trouble figuring out what, and who, I was into or not, due to an upbringing with some indoctrination about being "straight and only straight", some abuse that I don¨t want to talk about and then, in hindsight, a late diagnosis as being autistic. I am definitely not straight, though. For some years I thought I was completely asexual. Then I started looking at transwomen, ladyboys and the likes, but moved more towards crossdressers and similar feminine guys. Recently I have decided to start visiting the local LGBT-club, and perhaps become a volunteer to meet new people, and, who knows, someone to share a little life with.
    Glad to hear that you are making positive strides! Thanks for the kind words too.

I am bisexual* and I say that with an * because like I said in the past when I topped I needed an anal element to the sex, could just be analingus, to be with a cis-woman.

Now as a bottom I could happily be with a woman partner if there was one way or mutual ass play/pegging/analingus. I think cis-woman that are into such things are really sexy!