Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

Made it through march! It was not easy but I made it. I really wanted to reach down and tug myself to an orgasm a few times while riding my suction cup dildo but I maintained control and kept my hands off.

I am still getting erections pretty frequently while playing with my ass and while just ‘daydreaming.’ Somedays I am limp all day even when playing with my ass a lot. Pretty consistent precum whether hard or soft too. Still no hands free orgasm with ejaculation but playing with my ass and hitting my prostate gives me a lot of relief.

I am excited about this month because I have never gone 4 months with only anal play. This will be fun!

First hands free cum shot last night!!

I was squatting on my strapon and was very erect and came down on my dildo just right and felt my cock starting to flinch. I had a big string of precum coming out of the tip of my cock prior to the flinching but once the flinching started I dribbled out about 7-8 drops of pearly white cum. It felt amazing leading up to it, during it and for the 15 minutes or so I kept going afterwards.

I never touched my cock at any point. Not until I took a shower after. Just a quick wash too, no cheating!

This was awesome! I can’t believe I did it! 😅

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by StevenDavid View Post
    First hands free cum shot last night!

I was squatting on my strapon and was very erect and came down on my dildo just right and felt my cock starting to flinch. I had a big string of precum coming out of the tip of my cock prior to the flinching but once the flinching started I dribbled out about 7-8 drops of pearly white cum. It felt amazing leading up to it, during it and for the 15 minutes or so I kept going afterwards.

I never touched my cock at any point. Not until I took a shower after. Just a quick wash too, no cheating!

This was awesome! I can’t believe I did it! 😅
    I am married to a trans woman and we have played with me bottoming and it wasn't my thing.

I mean it was ok, but at the end of the day I couldn't get off.

I prefer being the top, maybe it is because I am just used to it, but for whatever reason me being the bottom just doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, you have found something that make you happy sexually and that is really important.

Quote Originally Posted by kmersh View Post
    I am married to a trans woman and we have played with me bottoming and it wasn't my thing.

I mean it was ok, but at the end of the day I couldn't get off.

I prefer being the top, maybe it is because I am just used to it, but for whatever reason me being the bottom just doesn't do anything for me.

Regardless, you have found something that make you happy sexually and that is really important.
    Different strokes for different folks. Tops need bottoms and bottoms need Tops.

I was a Top for most of my life but now I enjoy only being a bottom so much more. Something just changed in my early/mid 30s and bottoming became more appealing. Bottoming/anally masturbating also became more fun if I played with my cock but did not let myself cum and to do that as many consecutive times as I could before I finally would let myself cum. I then started not touching my cock at all for some sessions and really started liking how it felt. I love feeling my asshole get spread open and penetrated while my cock is very sensitive and my balls are full of cum. It makes the anal feel so good!

2024 has been fun so far!

I hope it is going well for you too!