Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: 2024 will be an ‘anal only’ year for me ☺️

Human sexuality is mysterious, unpredictable and wild. I must say I am quite sure that if I, hopefully, find a new lover some day, it should be a person with a penis. A feminine crossdresser is probably the best suggestion for my dream lover. There is a minimal chance I might try to be a bottom again some day, but I highly doubt it. It is not impossible though.

I was actually very interested in analingus with the women I used to be with, and anal sex, as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirgofino View Post
    Human sexuality is mysterious, unpredictable and wild. I must say I am quite sure that if I, hopefully, find a new lover some day, it should be a person with a penis. A feminine crossdresser is probably the best suggestion for my dream lover. There is a minimal chance I might try to be a bottom again some day, but I highly doubt it. It is not impossible though.

I was actually very interested in analingus with the women I used to be with, and anal sex, as well.
    Feeling more feminine is a reason I want to go a full year not using my cock too. It will make very submissive feeling. I am hoping at a point I stop getting erections all together. I would really like my cock to stay limp and shrivel up. I like to crossdress too.

Licking a woman’s asshole is one of my favorite things to do!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

I think all this playing with whatever tickles one's imagination is so important. I have tried to crossdress myself a few times, but it never really had my interest. I prefer to watch.

Well, I want there to be, when, not if, I find a new lover, a cock not far from the asshole instead of a pussy. I am just deeply attracted to that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirgofino View Post
    I think all this playing with whatever tickles one's imagination is so important. I have tried to crossdress myself a few times, but it never really had my interest. I prefer to watch.

Well, I want there to be, when, not if, I find a new lover, a cock not far from the asshole instead of a pussy. I am just deeply attracted to that.

My next partner could be a man, woman or trans-woman.

I am pretty picky with men. I only like 100% Top men. I will blow them and they can fuck me but I do not like doing anything to men’s asses.

For a woman as my partner, she would have to be into ass play quite a bit. It could be a scenario where I just go down on her and I am not reciprocated involving a lot of analingus or a scenario where I lick her ass and we penetrate each other’s asses with fingers/toys/strap ons(I would wear a strap on too) and she respects my ‘anal only’ status and never touches my cock.

For a trans-woman I would blow her, play with/lick her ass and bottom for her.

Good luck with your next adventure in that way then.

I am pretty picky it seems, no matter what. Which is the reason I consider myself to be asexual. I never meet anyone I am sexually attracted to, but I can be attracted in other ways and think sex might be a possibility. There are probably several reasons for that, one of them is autism.

Quote Originally Posted by FionaFortune View Post
    Good luck with that…..

….Let us know how it goes. Kisses
    It is a little over a month so far and it is going great! I often go a month without cumming so this was pretty easy.

I play with my ass everyday. Some days I just like tapping on my asshole and fingering it a bit but most days I use a dildo. I have a 6” suction cup that I like to use for long sessions and a 7.5” thicker dildo I use when I need a more intense session.

From not cumming for over a month my balls are starting to feel ‘heavier’ and my cock feels very sensitive always, especially when I play with my ass. I love the tingling feeling I feel in the tip of my cock while I rub my prostate and the way it makes my balls feel. Sliding my dildo inside me/riding it makes me feel so good and feel so much ‘relief.’ I get a nice pearly white drop of precum on my tip every time now too. I have not had a full anal orgasm yet but it feels so good while I anally masturbate that I feel like I could at any moment.

I still get erect about half of the time even though I am not touching my cock while I play with my ass. I am torn on which I like better, being hard or soft. Riding my dildo while rock hard feels so good and I love riding it until I go limp or letting it throb itself soft once I have finished. Being completely limp the entire time makes me feel unbelievably sexy though too and still feels like I could cum at any point.

Thanks for showing interests and feel free to ask me anything on this thread or for an update at anytime. I do not think I will comment on this thread unless someone is showing interest.

Thanks again honey, hope all is well 💋

Senior Member Junior Poster FionaFortune's Avatar

Just remembered this song from drag queen "Willam" .

funny song called "Only Anally"

"You can fuck me, but only anally"

Fiona Fortune - Mature Tgurl for Hard Top Men and TGurls

Rookie Poster
    Ferdricksburg VA, Nashua NH, and Fayetteville NC

Quote Originally Posted by StevenDavid View Post
    I have been thinking about this for sometime now and have decided to go completely ‘anal only’ for all of 2024.

I do play with my cock sometimes while I anally masturbate or get Topped but do not make myself cum often. I usually cum every 4-6 weeks.

Starting in 2024 I will go 52 weeks without cumming from penile stimulation, I probably will cum anally at some point. I will also not play with my cock at all for an entire year.

I want to be a limp dicked two hole slut! I want to improve my anal and oral skills while my cock is left to shrivel up and remain limp always.

Any bottoms have any experience with this? Please share advice

Any Tops ever been with a bottom that liked this lifestyle? Did you find in hot? Did you encourage it?

Curious to know what others think about this.

Thanks!
    When I have sex with men I am a totally limp bottom, whether I'm in chastity or not. Basically I'm focused on him.

Quote Originally Posted by FionaFortune View Post
    Just remembered this song from drag queen "Willam" .

funny song called "Only Anally"

"You can fuck me, but only anally"
    Lol 🙌

Quote Originally Posted by kfortune View Post
    When I have sex with men I am a totally limp bottom, whether I'm in chastity or not. Basically I'm focused on him.
    Do you cum in between bottoming sessions?

I have never gone anal only for 12 months. I regularly go 1-3 months without cumming and only using my ass though.

Ususally my cock has a few week period where it is rock hard a lot. Sometimes it is hard from the second I grab my dildo until about 10 minutes after I am done riding my dildo. But after that few week period my erections start to wane. Becoming both less frequent and lasting for less time, minus the random occasions where it is rock hard from start to finish lol.

It seems like if I go passed the 3 month mark(where I usually cum) my erections will wane even more. I am very curious to see if this happens. I feel not only sexy but ‘free’ for some reason when I am completely limp. I am also ‘a grower, not a shower’ so the less frequent my erections the smaller my flaccid size becomes. It can get pretty small, which I also like.

I am also curious what a random erection will feel like once I am like 6 months in lol. It will probably be a pretty wild ride when it happens. I’ll have to control myself and not touch it 😅 lol