Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PATRICIA ARAUJO

5 Star Poster

Rusty.....the hat is off and down the freakin' hall.
    I was just showing Patricia to my lesbian roomate yesterday after we had fun looking at the w4w section of CL together. I fibbed and said I was into her before I knew she was ts...but it was my first time ever looking at T's with a woman, gimme a break! She (my roomate) thought she was a hottie too, especially after finding out she was brazilian.
    I love this girl....I love those brown eyes and the shape of her face. Gorgeous hair. Even her kind of quiet ways in her videos. She's a peach.
    I wonder if she can cum.

Rookie Poster

Default Why always the bra?

Anyone else notice that when you see her in movies or in pics she almost always has her bra on? Does she have bad scars from surgery or something?

5 Star Poster

Default Re: Why always the bra?

Quote Originally Posted by Rangerl
    Anyone else notice that when you see her in movies or in pics she almost always has her bra on? Does she have bad scars from surgery or something?
    as far as you can see yourself she doesn't have scars
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ws_g181_056_152.jpg 
Views:	6901 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	66199   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ws_g181_055_466.jpg 
Views:	6896 
Size:	116.2 KB 
ID:	66200   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ws_g181_046_138.jpg 
Views:	6913 
Size:	117.3 KB 
ID:	66201  

Default Re: PATRICIA ARAUJO

Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    RIGHT A FEW OF YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT I WAS FORTUNATE TO GET THE CHANCE TO FUCK MISS PATRICIA IN LONDON LAST MONTH. HERE IS A RUN DOWNIN PICTURES OF HOW IT WENT DOWN
    I do see her listed at EROS in Londin.

If I knew it was true for SURE I would fly there for a week and bang her every day for a week then fly home. Best vacation I could ever think of.

If it's true.........hats off to you.........you are living the dream. I always imagined she would be snotty and stuck up for whatever reason. Yet I am a HUGE fan and she is my ATF.

Junior Poster

Yeah, sure thing Rusty. You passed your pictures off as your own and got busted. I read the captions. Try again next time.

5 Star Poster

Rusty would have to be brain dead to put up a bunch of pictures that have watermarks from various websites with multiple changes of clothes and try to pass them off as their own. He wasn't! You guys don't have to be so harsh on a guy that's just trying to create a unique thread of an undeniably beautiful girl. I've had a thing for her since the first second I laid eyes on her; Rusty's the first and so far only guy to post a review of her, and I for one appreciate it.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: PATRICIA ARAUJO

Quote Originally Posted by wombat33
    Quote Originally Posted by rusty young
    RIGHT A FEW OF YOU MIGHT KNOW THAT I WAS FORTUNATE TO GET THE CHANCE TO FUCK MISS PATRICIA IN LONDON LAST MONTH. HERE IS A RUN DOWNIN PICTURES OF HOW IT WENT DOWN
    I do see her listed at EROS in Londin.

If I knew it was true for SURE I would fly there for a week and bang her every day for a week then fly home. Best vacation I could ever think of.

If it's true.........hats off to you.........you are living the dream. I always imagined she would be snotty and stuck up for whatever reason. Yet I am a HUGE fan and she is my ATF.
    She was/is in London.
    The ad in eros was genuine. I was as surprised as anyone.
    seanchai

5 Star Poster

heh senchai
    whats the possibility of her making it to NY??/
    any guesses??
    that would be cooool
    i always wondered why these amazing brazilians never come to nyc-=--theyd get alot of action-thats for sure...
    shes fucking amazing

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Check with your governments stringent visa policy. That would be the number one reason you'd never see them in the US.
    seanchai

5 Star Poster

why--there are nor Brazilian tourists in NYC??