Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    filghy2 Silver Poster

Default Re: A Sad Report from Alabama

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    Yes, I’m sure there plenty of closeted god fearing people on the Deep South who visit those kind of sites.
    There's a good chance one of those hypocrites was responsible for outing him. People with repressed desires often try to compensate by pointing the finger at others.

Last edited by filghy2; 11-21-2023 at 01:36 AM.

filghy2 Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    However, when there is such great difference between how you portray yourself publically (a family man and a Baptist preacher). and what you do in private (being a fat outrageous drag queen) then you are just setting yourself up for mountains of trouble.
    Are you so different? I'm sure you present yourself as a staunch supporter of conservative values, yet you obviously have your own secret fetish. Yes, it was probably unwise of him to post those pictures on the internet, but that doesn't preclude empathy.

Why can't someone who cross-dresses in private also be a good family man or a good Christian? From the article it sounds like his wife may have known about it and accepted it. As usual, you accept unthinkingly the right-wing characterisation that cross-dressing must be an indicator of degenerate tendencies.

I think the only case where outing might be justifiable would be where a person was publically advocating homophobic positions, but the articles says he wasn't known for this. Perhaps this was the real reason some people wanted to damage him.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    I think the only case where outing might be justifiable would be where a person was publically advocating homophobic positions, but the articles says he wasn't known for this. Perhaps this was the real reason some people wanted to damage him.
    Someone heard you...

Moms for Liberty "...are one of the organizations behind the latest wave of book bans across the United States. The pastor who leads their Philadelphia faith-based outreach was recently outed as a registered sex offender; he has resigned as a city ward leader, but remains a Moms for Liberty member. The Southern Poverty Law Center categorized Moms for Liberty as an extremist group earlier this year – and that was before an Indiana chapter opened a newsletter by literally quoting Hitler."
    The Moms for Liberty platform is extreme – and most voters are loudly rejecting it | Katrina vanden Heuvel | The Guardian

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster FionaFortune's Avatar

Very sad story. The thing that really gets me about this is the glee that Craig Monger and @Asthegilrturns took in the suffering of the
    family, friends and community.

Fiona Fortune - Mature Tgurl for Hard Top Men and TGurls

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

When you look at some crossdressers on Flickr, I've seen a few Conservatives/Trump supporters there....
    Interesting.....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    When you look at some crossdressers on Flickr, I've seen a few Conservatives/Trump supporters there....
    Interesting.....
    Shouldn't be surprising. There are conservatives/Trump supporters in this forum.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo