This is the place I express my dominant side - I specialize in hypno-erotic sessions that program you to follow my commands - especially for those of you the desire to become sissy sluts to tranny cock - I know that there are so so so many of you... dont be shy this wont hurt - well unless you want it to...

I know what you need - your submission, your arousal, your devotion - my control - my desire - my voice - my words all driving deeper and deeper into your mind the way you have always wanted - completely at my command - the more submissive you become to me the better you will feel pleasing your rock goddess, pleasing my desires, pleasing my throbbing tranny cock.

Do you want to get to know exactly how my mind works? - now is your chance - you can find me on SEXTPANTHER almost every day - (times vary) for live one on one sexting - exchange voice mails and video messages - get content directly during our chat - or request live video and live phone calls and let me get inside your head and take control - my most dominant side ever - exactly what your dirty dirty mind needs. https://sextpanther.com/TempestTSRockdoll/

Ts Rockdoll - you know you wanna

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	386096977_3537084189837307_824351705777238312_n.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	59.2 KB 
ID:	1434382Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TSRD-OnlyRockdoll-Giddy-up-01.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	453.1 KB 
ID:	1434383Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tsrd-punk-red-schoolgirl-cam032.jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	501.8 KB 
ID:	1434384