Thread: Smacking arse

Junior Poster

Post Smacking arse

A few weeks ago, I was ordered to strip naked and get on the bed in doggie position. I was then told to raise my arse and I assumed this was so my hole and her cock were at the same level. I then waited for penetration but it didn’t happen. Instead, I got a spanking.

This made me wonder why people enjoy smacking arse. I once smacked a gg’s arse but it did nothing for me. However, my arse has been smacked so often, that people must enjoy it. So, my question is ‘why do you smack your lover’s arse?’

These are the reasons that I think people do it:

1. To show who’s boss. I am submissive so when I first received smacks I assumed it was to put me in my place. It was about power and control.
    2. Light sadism. Smacks can hurt and when some people hear me cry in pain, they laugh. So they obviously enjoy hurting people.
    3. Compliment. One member of this website messaged me suggesting I might have a nice arse to be spanked so often. I never thought about it like this but maybe spanks are actually a compliment.
    4. A precursor to sex. I once had a date with someone from Thailand and I wanted him to fuck me so I wore leggings that showed every movement in my arse. When I arrived at his place, he told me to walk in front of him. I had only walked 3 steps when I received my first smack. I knew then that he would fuck me and sure enough, he decided not to go out and led me straight to his bedroom.
    5. A sexual act. On Saturday, a gg said she wanted to smack my arse, and I realised for her smacking was in itself a sexual act. Personally, I don’t understand how anyone could get off like that.
    6. Other reasons??? The girl above wanted to smack my arse until it turned red. Can anyone tell me the relevance of a red arse????

So, if you smack arse, why do you do it? why does it give you pleasure?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Junior Poster MiaMaffiaFan's Avatar

Default Re: Smacking arse

For me I think the biggest one is because it's a precursor to sex and there's something a bit naughty about it. I like an ass that's red from spanking. It also feels good to me both to give and to receive.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Smacking arse

Quote Originally Posted by MiaMaffiaFan View Post
    For me I think the biggest one is because it's a precursor to sex and there's something a bit naughty about it. I like an ass that's red from spanking. It also feels good to me both to give and to receive.
    That's interesting that you say 'there's something a bit naughty' because the gg who wanted to spank me said she wanted to spank me because I had been naughty. At the time, I assumed she was justifying the spanking, but maybe there is more to it - a source of kink or something. Do you actually like to have your own arse turn red? - that would mean you have endured a bit of pain.

I dont mind a light spanking but I only tolerate pain if my partner enjoys giving it.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..