Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default the old am i gay thread

there are a few reasons why i am posting this. i read a whole load of bulshit threads before and it pissed me off.

i am a young 20something guy. as far as sexuality goes, i consider myself straight. if anyone i know read a thread on this site about trannys looking hot, they would assume i am gay too.

what a load of shit. thinking a shemale is good looking doesnt mean i am gay, it means i think a person looks good.

please post to show appreciation if you feel the same as me i would love to hear from you!! i dont care what people think. none of them could even handle the likes of allanah, haha. here ends my pointless drunk rant.

Silver Poster

Well monkey1402,

A different twist to the same ol same ol Noobie question.

I'm somewhat impressed........even though it's thinly veiled.

Default Re: the old am i gay thread

Quote Originally Posted by monkey1402
    there are a few reasons why i am posting this. i read a whole load of bulshit threads before and it pissed me off.

i am a young 20something guy. as far as sexuality goes, i consider myself straight. if anyone i know read a thread on this site about trannys looking hot, they would assume i am gay too.

what a load of shit. thinking a shemale is good looking doesnt mean i am gay, it means i think a person looks good.

please post to show appreciation if you feel the same as me i would love to hear from you!! i dont care what people think. none of them could even handle the likes of allanah, haha. here ends my pointless drunk rant.
    Do you care if they do, if you don't think you are. That's all that matters.

I bet you enjoy looking at a shemale cock. If you like cock, what does that mean? Hmmm...you're not gay....you're bi....lol. You're not alone though. I respect what you're saying, but I doubt any of us are "straight".

Again?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Kabuki
    I bet you enjoy looking at a shemale cock. If you like cock, what does that mean? Hmmm...you're not gay....you're bi....lol. You're not alone though. I respect what you're saying, but I doubt any of us are "straight".
    well, i think to be bi is much more than just being focused on a cock..... your sex profile is not only a cock or a pussy....

LMAO:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	liberace_150.jpg 
Views:	1517 
Size:	65.1 KB 
ID:	66005  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Rookie Poster

I believe everybody is a gay here (including myself). But whocares?

My second homeland is Brasil!

Rookie Poster

I dont think anyone into shemales are gay as long as they dont like guys. As far as I'm concerned very few gay people are into shemales. If your gay your turned on by masculinity. How can you be gay when you like beautiful woman who just happens to have a cock? Its all about context. Thats the whole idea of being "passable". If I feel like there is any manliness to it it just doesnt work out, to put it nicely. For me then its just a guy in a womens clothing. If you would be gay "a cock would be a cock". Its the person behind the cock, that matters so to speak I also like the fact that many shemales are even more feminine than GG. In my book anyone revolted by masculinity simply cant be gay.

5 Star Poster

can a gay guy be sexually attracted to this kind of beauty?
    I don't think so

I know that I do because of her WOMAN beauty
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	t25_796.jpg 
Views:	1356 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	66053   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	victoria221_211.jpg 
Views:	1355 
Size:	122.8 KB 
ID:	66054   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	saskya218_899.jpg 
Views:	1357 
Size:	98.7 KB 
ID:	66055