Senior Member Junior Poster

Default ‘Anal only’ lifestyle

Hello,

I have experimented with being an ‘anal only’ bottom in the past. I have gone several months only anally masturbating/bottoming and leaving my cock untouched. I find it absolutely exhilarating! I find it even sexier when a Top finds it kinky and leans into the enforcement and gets off from not allowing me to get off.

I have managed to do this for 10 weeks in the past before masturbating in the traditional sense. I would like to go much longer in the future though. I am open to chastity devices but not 24/7 and would prefer to not have to rely on one.

Does anyone here live this type of lifestyle and have any tips? Are there any Tops here that enforce this that have any input?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: ‘Anal only’ lifestyle

Im anal only myself and have been for 3 years now. I find it gets easier and easier as more time goes by. I am however in chastity and my chastity is removed for cleaning purposes only. Otherwise 24/7. I’ve found what the chastity has accomplished is allowed (or forced) me to re-orientate my pleasure centres. The first 6 months was extremely challenging. Anal orgasms are 100% worth it though. Yes I need to work harder for them, but they are so much more powerful and meaningful. It’s so much more of a mental game. No looking back for me. Anal Only Always.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Wow 3 years! That is really hot!

I think I will look into a chastity device for when the urges are really strong. However I love the mind fuck of dangling and not being touched, whether hard or soft. It is so intense and I love the mind fuck of resisting instant penile pleasure and focusing on anal pleasure only. Even if I do not cum, which is most of the time, I love it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Sissy_gurl_ty View Post
    Im anal only myself and have been for 3 years now. I find it gets easier and easier as more time goes by. I am however in chastity and my chastity is removed for cleaning purposes only. Otherwise 24/7. I’ve found what the chastity has accomplished is allowed (or forced) me to re-orientate my pleasure centres. The first 6 months was extremely challenging. Anal orgasms are 100% worth it though. Yes I need to work harder for them, but they are so much more powerful and meaningful. It’s so much more of a mental game. No looking back for me. Anal Only Always.
    Does your Top forcing you into chastity help you go indefinitely? Do you think you could do it on your own?

I want to try to shatter my previous record of 10 weeks without the ad of a chastity device. I would really like to see if I could go six full months of being 100% anal only(minus hygiene and pushing it between my legs at times.) I really want to train myself and to be trained to just leave my cock to dangle or push it between my legs whether I am hard or soft not matter how horny I am and just focus on anal.

I think in a week or two I am going to give this a very serious try and my goals will be six months MINIMUM and as long as I can go after that. Knowing that you have gone three years is very inspiring to me! I can not wait to struggle through this until I get to a point where it feels normal and becomes easier. Maybe I will stop getting erection too. My flaccid cock is very small and becomes even smaller and shriveled looking when I use it less, six+ months of not using it will probably make it look pathetic/nonfunctional ☺️

Thanks again for your input and inspiration! Anything else you can add would be much appreciated!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by rodinuk; 09-18-2023 at 07:01 PM.