Unfortunately some girls dont appreciate their fans as much as they should - Ive always tried to fulfill any custom requests or physical items within 24-72 hours I know a number of other reputable models that do the same unfortunately not everyone is the same - one time I got a custom order when I was down with a cold and because it took me a week to make the video so I gave him the money back (full refund) and still made the video for him when I was feeling better. If you paid via a platform via "Tips" contact the platform and request a refund - let them deal with the model screen shot the transaction if you can - if you paid by credit card or some kind of e-payment contact the model and give them 5 days to provide proof of shipping and if they dont dispute the transaction.

Regarding Steven Grooby's comment about Illegal to send bodily fluids - Im going to say grey area - its going to be dry so its no longer a fluid so technically that doesnt fall under the law which is used to protect postal workers from contamination by spilled biological liquids. If nothing can spill nobody is every going to know so its kinda a moot point what might or might not have spooge on it...