Senior Member Junior Poster FionaFortune's Avatar

Post Adult Theater Fucking Fiona

I have been working in Phoenix temporarily, this is what happened to me last Saturday. I decided to play as Fiona
    and see what adventures were awaiting me. I enema-d and made myself up around 9 on Saturday night.

My first stop was a swinger's club near Thomas and I-17. Got there around 10 pm. Walked around so I could be
    seen then went back to play rooms area. Waited about 15 minutes then got a nicely hung Latino guy. Blowjob to
    completion. The time there was okay I did 4 more guys all blowjobs, they seemed to worried about being seen
    with me. They would all look twice to see if anyone saw and then quickly close the door. I stayed til 2:30 am to
    see if the place changed after the bars got out maybe more horny guys? The rooms all filled up with straights,
    the guys didn't want to be seen openly with me, so when the rooms filled up, my trade died.

I went to the Adult Shop on Holly after. That was fucking amazing! I was the only gurl there. When I walked into
    the theatre this 6'2 young black guy touched my ass. I turned and asked him wanted some head. He lead me
    to a bench I sat down and worked his cock while everyone watched. It was big, about 9 inches and my hand
    could not get all the way round it.

I had enama-d earlier and was wearing a big plug the whole night so I was ready to get pounded. while gagging
    on it I pulled out a condom and when I came off the cock for air, I rolled it down. Then I dug out lube from my
    purse, lubed it up, turned and presented. I reached back, pulled out the plug, and it was quickly replaced with
    the bulbous head of that chocolate stick.

Unggh! He was not gentle. He rammed in about 6 inches on the first go, that hurt more than a little but I went
    with it, he kept pounding and I got used to it. All I could feel was that huge cock. It started to rub my prostate,
    the electricity built up. I looked up and about 12 guys were glued watching to our scene. I felt like such a slut.
    Couldn't help myself, I reached down and started jacking it, I was so close to cumming when he pulled out and
    said "Suck It". I reluctantly obeyed, sat down on the bench, pulled off the condom and went to work on that rod.
    He put his hand behind my head and really forced me down it as he came. I was gagging and choking as I felt the
    contractions and pulsing of his cock as he emptied those big balls.

I was coughing up and gurgle his huge load as he walked away. Then 3 of the guys watching approached with
    their dicks out. Another black guy and 2 latinos. I got to sucking right away. I went from cock to cock to cock,
    but I was still horny to get fucked so I pulled a condom from my purse, rolled it down the biggest of the 3 cocks,
    oddly it was a latino guy. I then positioned myself again and went on sucking the other 2. Ungggh! once more but
    this time it felt amazing from the beginning. Luv that feeling of cock at both ends. Feels so submissive and slutty.

I couldn't even look up or around but I knew I had an audience and that just sent the electricity through me. My hand
    went back to jacking it, soon enough it came, I was spasm-ing uncontrollably, the orgasm lasted over a minute. One
    of the cocks in my mouth came down my throat and the guy fucking me started ramming it home hard as he came. I
    then sat down on the bench and finished the last one. More guys came up but I needed a break. So I went back to
    my car on shaky legs and just re-lived it. An amazing experience. It was 3 am and I needed to do some work Sunday
    so I called it a night. Man loving Phoenix.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Fiona Fortune - Mature Tgurl for Hard Top Men and TGurls

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Adult Theater Fucking Fiona

Quote Originally Posted by FionaFortune View Post
    I have been working in Phoenix temporarily, this is what happened to me last Saturday. I decided to play as Fiona
    and see what adventures were awaiting me. I enema-d and made myself up around 9 on Saturday night.

My first stop was a swinger's club near Thomas and I-17. Got there around 10 pm. Walked around so I could be
    seen then went back to play rooms area. Waited about 15 minutes then got a nicely hung Latino guy. Blowjob to
    completion. The time there was okay I did 4 more guys all blowjobs, they seemed to worried about being seen
    with me. They would all look twice to see if anyone saw and then quickly close the door. I stayed til 2:30 am to
    see if the place changed after the bars got out maybe more horny guys? The rooms all filled up with straights,
    the guys didn't want to be seen openly with me, so when the rooms filled up, my trade died.

I went to the Adult Shop on Holly after. That was fucking amazing! I was the only gurl there. When I walked into
    the theatre this 6'2 young black guy touched my ass. I turned and asked him wanted some head. He lead me
    to a bench I sat down and worked his cock while everyone watched. It was big, about 9 inches and my hand
    could not get all the way round it.

I had enama-d earlier and was wearing a big plug the whole night so I was ready to get pounded. while gagging
    on it I pulled out a condom and when I came off the cock for air, I rolled it down. Then I dug out lube from my
    purse, lubed it up, turned and presented. I reached back, pulled out the plug, and it was quickly replaced with
    the bulbous head of that chocolate stick.

Unggh! He was not gentle. He rammed in about 6 inches on the first go, that hurt more than a little but I went
    with it, he kept pounding and I got used to it. All I could feel was that huge cock. It started to rub my prostate,
    the electricity built up. I looked up and about 12 guys were glued watching to our scene. I felt like such a slut.
    Couldn't help myself, I reached down and started jacking it, I was so close to cumming when he pulled out and
    said "Suck It". I reluctantly obeyed, sat down on the bench, pulled off the condom and went to work on that rod.
    He put his hand behind my head and really forced me down it as he came. I was gagging and choking as I felt the
    contractions and pulsing of his cock as he emptied those big balls.

I was coughing up and gurgle his huge load as he walked away. Then 3 of the guys watching approached with
    their dicks out. Another black guy and 2 latinos. I got to sucking right away. I went from cock to cock to cock,
    but I was still horny to get fucked so I pulled a condom from my purse, rolled it down the biggest of the 3 cocks,
    oddly it was a latino guy. I then positioned myself again and went on sucking the other 2. Ungggh! once more but
    this time it felt amazing from the beginning. Luv that feeling of cock at both ends. Feels so submissive and slutty.

I couldn't even look up or around but I knew I had an audience and that just sent the electricity through me. My hand
    went back to jacking it, soon enough it came, I was spasm-ing uncontrollably, the orgasm lasted over a minute. One
    of the cocks in my mouth came down my throat and the guy fucking me started ramming it home hard as he came. I
    then sat down on the bench and finished the last one. More guys came up but I needed a break. So I went back to
    my car on shaky legs and just re-lived it. An amazing experience. It was 3 am and I needed to do some work Sunday
    so I called it a night. Man loving Phoenix.
    and I was watching Netflix...

1 out of 1 members liked this post.