It was another long shift in work, my pants were sticky thinking about the ad I’d been looking at over recent days & it was time to text her.

Her reviews were 100%, many from repeat customers & though pricey I thought go for it. I wattsapp her a pic of her in a certain costume request the same & addressed her as Mistress hoping she’d pick up what I needed to happen.

Precise directions seen me speeding across town to face my fantasies, she certainly took on board what I’d said, statuesque in the latex legging & those pointy heels, her ass looked magnificent as I followed this total doll up the wooden hill, I fumbled getting the dollars out & off for a shower prior to business.

Upon entering the bedroom Nicky towered over me, maintaining eye contact she squeezed my nipples tightly before gently forcing my quivering body to the floor as I began to lick her heels, gently licking madam’s latex clad legs right to her crotch which was also encased in black latex.

Suffice to say she didn’t need to force my drooling mouth as I gently licked & sucked it, soon they were pulled aside as my open mouth began to suck her throbbing power tool. She was a true princess as I gagged on her massive member!

My session was geared toward pleasing her, as I sucked, swallowed & gagged on her she cock, she roughly squeezing both my balls & nipples.

I was throbbing like a bastard and was jerking myself as she moaned with pleasure, I had kinda suggested that she try to not get me that excited that soon, but remember when you book that kinda girl it’s not about you!

The jizz shot over her black latex corset and my 10 minutes of lust left me exhausted.

Let’s just say I’m following her on twitter & on the page I booked enjoining the long list of repeat customers.