Post Transsexual vs Autogynephilia

Transsexual vs Autogynephilia

Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Transsexual vs Autogynephilia

I don't know if it makes any real difference to me if MTF transsexuals transition because of sexual arousal at the thought of being a woman rather than some other type of motivation. If people want to modify their bodies (as long as I don't have to pay for it) it is no business of mine.

Our sex drives are complex and I think they help motivate us in ways that we may not fully comprehend.

As a casual observer of the TS community, I get the feeling that a lot of transsexuals don't want to admit there is a sexual component to things, and feel that they will be looked down upon if they get a sexual thrill from their new identity, and hence deny that there is even a small sexual component to their desire to change sexes. It is interesting that the TS community would have this puritanical streak running through it.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

You have, I think missed the point of the link in the OP, which is concerned more with Transgender activity as a sexual fetish. rather than the existential issue it is for those who transition. For them, it is about the whole of their being, their identity as well as their behaviour. I have known five Transgendered people over the years, only two of whom were interested in actual sex, because in the case of two others, they so hated their male genitalia that any form of sexual activity that required undressing was too much to bear. Puritanical? Too rigid to compartmentalize all. So yes it is complex, but there is a clear difference between cross-dressing as a fetish for those doing it (often in private), and Transexualism as a way of life. And I would have thought that was obvious.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

After some get a orchidectomy (castration) they still desire to dress as a Girl even after there Testosterone plummets to a very low level with testosterone only provided by there Adrenal glands.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.