Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: The latest noxious US export - the war on LGBT+

Quote Originally Posted by filghy2 View Post
    A few people chanting something is obviously evidence of a wide-ranging secret conspiracy. You don't think maybe they were just mocking people like you?
    Their chanting is an example of what I call joking/not really joking.

I currently work in healthcare, and noticed this phenomenon several years ago. I would notice it when chatting with and accessing patients. Some patients (especially those with alcohol problems) will make a "joke" about needing a drink. The truth is that even though it was said in a joking manner, these folks would really "need" a drink. Hence, joking/ not really joking.

I think the chant of "we are coming for your children," while said (chanted) as a joke, is in fact the underlying reality.

Other than teaching general health classes the schools should stop with the gay/trans indoctrination (especially in the lower grades).

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Other than teaching general health classes the schools should stop with the gay/trans indoctrination (especially in the lower grades).
    What is 'gay/trans indoctrination'? Details required. And how is a teacher to answer a student in third grade who asks the question 'Miss, what is gay?'.

filghy2 Silver Poster

I think the chant of "we are coming for your children," while said (chanted) as a joke, is in fact the underlying reality.
    Only if you start off with the assumption that they are groomers and choose to interpret everything as confirming that assumption.

Your inference from the alcohol jokes example is a logical fallacy. Obviously, making jokes about needing a drink does not prove a person is an alcoholic. In any case, I doubt that many actual paedophiles would draw attention to themselves by making jokes about it.

Junior Poster

Are you joking? OMFG, they are mocking dumb people like you, and you are too dumb to even know it.

Do you want to fight against “groomers” and sexual predators? You can start by targeting your efforts towards the Catholic Church (literally thousands of real, actual cases of grooming and sexual abuse), the Boy Scouts of America (hundreds of cases of real, actual grooming and sexual abuse) and child beauty pageants (which actually sexualize children). But that might take some actual effort on your part, and not just casually trolling online.

There is no “gay/trans indoctrination”. You’re anti Sex Ed. You don’t think that young people should learn about sex, but that’s exactly when Sex Ed should (and typically does) start. If you wait until young people are in High School to teach Sex Ed, it’s already too late. Teenagers fuck, that is a fact of life. Sex Ed actually PROTECTS young people from predators, because they understand what boundaries predators are trying to violate. All this information I’m telling you here is well documented and considered standard practice by professional educators. All you’re doing is parroting some bullshit you read on Breitbart, or whatever source you’ve limited yourself to.

If you think trans people are so toxic, WTF are you doing here?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Luke Warm; 06-29-2023 at 05:50 AM.