Default first time with my new boyfriend

I recently met Jason out at a local bar, and we've been talking for a couple weeks. He came over last night and i knew something might happen, and i was super ready for it.

When he showed up, we had a couple drinks out on my balcony, and then started flirting to the point he leaned over and we made out. shortly into this we walked inside to the living room. Jason lifted up my top and ran his hands across my relatively small, but perky nipples, and toned belly. he began to take off his shirt and jeans, and i watched in awe as Jason rapidly got a rock hard boner in his boxers as he pulled down my skirt. I was standing in front of him in just my panties as i, too, started getting hard. I had to adjust my boner so it didn't poke out of my panties but was just straight forward like Jason's.

We moved over to the bed as i dropped Jason's boxers and started giving him a blowjob. I could feel his dick hardening even more in my mouth as i sucked. Jason shortly said he wanted to have sex, and i prepared to hop on his dick as he rolled on a condom. I slid down on it and let the euphoria roll in.

I was so turned on from this position. Having mounted his dick and facing him, my dick started to get even harder to the point it curled upwards as i rode him. I felt a bit shy, knowing an orgasm was coming soon and he was gonna watch me shoot my cum really hard any second.

about a minute later, the action was too much for me. i felt the cum blast out of the head of my dick and straight up into the air. about 3 big spurts came out and landed on Jason's chest. After seeing this, Jason began to moan a bit and shortly after pulled out, and shot his own load. His dick was so hard just before he came, that i was impressed at how horny i had made him.

We both agreed to see each other again on sunday. can't wait!

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Default Re: first time with my new boyfriend

Very hot there doll, no doubt when you came your 'kegels' contracted and gripped down on his dick, thus making him cum... That has happened to me even though I wanted to hold off... then I just absorded the bliss... thanks for the story...

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: first time with my new boyfriend

I have felt that squeeze on my cock a few times and...WOW...it's hard not to cum when that asshole tightens! And my jizz will shoot across the room on those few occasions when I have been fucked. Something about anal makes your dick real hard, projectile ejaculation, and a duel orgasm that is absolutely incredible!