It's been 5 months since my wife tricked me, I thought maybe she had forgotten what she said!

I came home from the bar about 8pm, and noticed the lights on in the master bedroom, so I went to see what was going on. My wife was laying on the bed in a new sexy panty and bra...she said "about time, Ive been waiting on you", I said, "you could've texted if you need me". She said "Go take a shower, you smell like smoke", so I went and took a shower. When I came back into bedroom, the lights were out and it was pitch black! I heard her say from the direction of the bed "Come over here, to the foot of the bed", so I walked slowly toward the bed, so I wouldn't stumble since it was so dark...I started to climb on to the bed, when she said "Get between my legs", so I started moving up and then felt her legs and started kissing her thighs, and then made my way to that delicious pussy...Yum! I was eating it for about 5 minutes, and she said keep going and don't stop, even if you feel or hear anything! I said, Ok! A few minutes later I heard some foot steps, then a pair of warm hands grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart...then the hands started caressing my ass cheeks and then kissing them...WOW did this feel amazing! I kept eating my wife's pussy like it was last one on earth. I then felt that pair of hands spread my ass checks and then lick from my balls up to my hole, and then did it again, and again...and then that hot tongue started licking just my quivering hole, I was started shaking from the excitement! Then after about 3 minutes, that tongue started pushing into my hole, and then back out...back in...back out! I couldn't take it anymore and exploded cum all over the sheets. My wife said "Stay right there, I'm going to get a towel", she came back and wiped up the mess. Then she got back on the bed...well at least I thought it was her, but when I started to go back down on her...I noticed it wasn't her, when a BIG cock hit me as I went down! My wife said "Guess what, its that time again"..."time for round two"..."Now open your mouth", as I did, a BIG cock started sliding in my mouth, and a feminine voice said "that's a good boy, take it all". The cock kept growing with every slide into my mouth, and my mouth was getting wetter! Just as I was beginning to like it...I felt a slap on my ass cheek...OUCH that hurt! My wife said "You like that BIG cock don't you?", I muffled "YYeeesssss"! As my mouth continued to get pounded, I felt someone climb on the bed between my legs and grab my ass cheeks and start rubbing them, after a few minutes the hands spread my cheeks and then I heard a bottle cap open...then felt the cool lube drip onto my crack and then slowly run down! The pair of hands started rubbing the lube up and down my crack with their finger and then stopped at my hole and pushed slowly in until the finger was completely buried! The it pulled out and then a second finger started rubbing my crack and then those two fingers started sliding into my excited ass, this kept on for a few minutes until I was all loosened up. My wife said “are you enjoying that nice ass massage and cock in your mouth?”, I again muffled "YYeeesssss"! She said “good, its time for the fun stuff”. I then felt the person between my legs put there legs on top of my legs and then felt another BIG cock rubbing between my ass cheeks and then stopped at my now open hole and slowly pushed inside me…I couldn’t say anything with that other BIG cock still fucking my mouth! The BIG cock started sliding in and out of my ass, it was feeling good! My wife said, “ How do you like these two BIG shemale cocks?”…I couldn’t do anything, because the one had me pushed down and was fucking my ass good, and the other was holding my head on her cock and I couldn’t say anything! This went on for about 15 minutes, and I heard the girl behind me say “This ass feels so good, Im getting close” and the other one said “Me Too” then a minute later I felt the girl behind me gasp as she exploded a huge load in my ass…and then 5 seconds later, the one fucking my mouth shot a huge load into my mouth! After they stopped exploding, the one behind me got up and went to bathroom to wash off, and the other one got up and kissed me on the lips and said “Its my turn” and climbed on the bed behind me and still being rock hard…shoved her HUGE cock into me ass, as she did I let out a yelp, since her cock was about 10 inches and had some girth to it! Before I knew it, the other one was back and jumped in front of me, and shoved her BIG cock into my mouth! OMG, I couldn’t do anything, being fucked again in the ass by a HUGE cock and my mouth full again. Then I heard my wife say, “Fill him up girls, he loves all the cum you can give him”! They started fucking me harder and deeper, and it seemed like 20 minutes had past, when they slapped hands and then a minute later I felt cum shooting into my mouth and ass at the same time, there was so much cum shooting in my mouth, all I could do was swallow some of it! Then I felt cum running out my ass, because she pumped me full for about a minute! They jumped up and went to take a shower…all I could do was lay there exhausted! I woke up an hour later and looked around the room, but it was empty, all I could feel was the cum still on my ass and the taste of cum in my mouth. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and went back out to the bedroom, I climbed back on the bed and the two girls were there and said, “We see your ready for round three”…I collapsed on the bed face down! I woke up in the morning with my ass sore and cum between my cheeks and the taste of cum in my mouth. I got up and took a shower and brushed my teeth and then went back and laid on the bed. My wife came walking in and said, “Did you like your two BIG cock shemales?”, I said, “Yes”…she said, “Good answer, because their coming back tonight!” My eyes opened very wide and I fell back on the bed!