Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Poster

Default Re: Please help ID....Monster dick

Quote Originally Posted by Veal Cutlet View Post
    My wife was once a Shemale Yum GOM (girl of the month 16 years ago) we been together for 16 years, I met her when she was named GOM. Anyway she and all the other girls use the term tranny all the time. This whole woke movent is designed to cause more hate, not love or respect for TS girls. Real Transgender girls, not what the media is portraying as Transgender girls. I am kinda sad to see that the wokeness is dribbling into this world here on HA. Anyway I will follow the rules here if that's going to be the rules. Hopefully the demons running this country will be voted out and the wokeness that's making this country a laughing stock, will be thrown in the trash where it belongs!
    Times have changed my friend, do we still accept homosexual men being called Fags? You assume all trans people are ok with the term 'tranny' some clearly aren't hence why it is now deeemed as hate speech.
    Pop your big boy pants on it isn't too hard to change whqt you call someone by your logic the 'N' word shouod have been kept, being woke is better than being asleep,
    Bigtrannylovermommaisawhore hey its just a name?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

My wife was once a Shemale Yum GOM (girl of the month 16 years ago) we been together for 16 years, I met her when she was named GOM. Anyway she and all the other girls use the term tranny all the time. This whole woke movent is designed to cause more hate, not love or respect for TS girls. Real Transgender girls, not what the media is portraying as Transgender girls. I am kinda sad to see that the wokeness is dribbling into this world here on HA. Anyway I will follow the rules here if that's going to be the rules. Hopefully the demons running this country will be voted out and the wokeness that's making this country a laughing stock, will be thrown in the trash where it belongs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sd123223 View Post
    Times have changed my friend, do we still accept homosexual men being called Fags? You assume all trans people are ok with the term 'tranny' some clearly aren't hence why it is now deeemed as hate speech.
    Pop your big boy pants on it isn't too hard to change whqt you call someone by your logic the 'N' word shouod have been kept, being woke is better than being asleep,
    Bigtrannylovermommaisawhore hey its just a name?
    Dude stop making idiotic analogies; "Bigtrannylovermomisawhore" you sound stupid and you come out here talking about the "N". All these other platforms ran by the "Aphabet boys" allow the "N" word with no problem at all and the "N" is more profound and do more damage than the "F" word. Like the guy said above, his girlfriend of 16 yeats doesn't mind and her friends don't mind either. I've got a Brazilian girlfriend of 3 years and she doesn't mind, they call themselves "travesti" which basically the same as "trannies" and like I said she doesn't mind, sometimes I try to correct them, having her to say transwoman or transgirl but like I said she doesn't mind.

The term became offensive when the people who run the internet decided it's time to stop using; poular sites like "shemaleyum" Joey Silvera's popular shemale series had to automatically change their brands and their names. But like I said it's just name though; Yasmin Lee a very famous tgirl still uses that, same thing with Carla Brasil. I've mentioned these two because I have met them before, they are very smart and intelligent but they don't mind about the word. So it's just a name.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Yes, because one or two people don't mind and because you don't want to say a different word, you think it's fine and will insult anyone who says anything about it. Very consistent. No need for anything as "woke" as civility.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Yes, because one or two people don't mind and because you don't want to say a different word, you think it's fine and will insult anyone who says anything about it. Very consistent. No need for anything as "woke" as civility.
    Dude, the two people I have mentioned was an example. Who is insulting anyone here?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Read the rules of the forum, abide by them. Simple.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrannylover View Post
    Dude stop making idiotic analogies; "Bigtrannylovermomisawhore" you sound stupid and you come out here talking about the "N". All these other platforms ran by the "Aphabet boys" allow the "N" word with no problem at all and the "N" is more profound and do more damage than the "F" word. Like the guy said above, his girlfriend of 16 yeats doesn't mind and her friends don't mind either. I've got a Brazilian girlfriend of 3 years and she doesn't mind, they call themselves "travesti" which basically the same as "trannies" and like I said she doesn't mind, sometimes I try to correct them, having her to say transwoman or transgirl but like I said she doesn't mind.
    So 3 trans girls speak for an entire population lol do better son.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by bigtrannylover View Post
    The term became offensive when the people who run the internet decided it's time to stop using; poular sites like "shemaleyum" Joey Silvera's popular shemale series had to automatically change their brands and their names. But like I said it's just name though; Yasmin Lee a very famous tgirl still uses that, same thing with Carla Brasil. I've mentioned these two because I have met them before, they are very smart and intelligent but they don't mind about the word. So it's just a name.
    Yes agree its just a name to some but to others it is offensive not sure what your not understanding? I dont mind the term queer but hey if it offends a lot of people I can show respect and not use it and won't cry over it.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Well said!