Default Whip it out and just go, man

"It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl"
    Conservative Norwegians think forcing boys to pee sitting down is wrong
    Posted Oct 16th 2006 8:30AM by J.D. Griffioen
    Filed under: Health and Safety, Lifestyle, Potty training, Changing table

A Norwegian primary school headmistress had a meeting her school's janitors, who were fed up. It was an affront to their dignity, they said, to constantly clean up the pee that the little boys in the school couldn't get in the toilet. These Norwegian kids, it tunr sout, had poor aim and were getting piss all over the floors. The headmistress sat back at her desk, drumming a pencil against her stern, Nordic brow, and set forth an edict: henceforth all little boys must piss sitting down.

Anne Lise Gjul, the headmistress, merely sought not to offend her janitorial staff, but has now effectively offended the members of Norway's right-wing "Justice and Order" party, who feel that it's a boy's God-given right to piss standing up. God, they say, gave boys the ability to pee standing up, and decided it was good. "If boys are not allowed to pee in the natural way that they have done for generations, then it amounts to an assault on God's creations," said Vidar Kleppe, the head of the conservative party, which should consider changing it's name to the "Piss on the Seat by God's Decree" party.

It turns out Gjul never actually issued any edict. I made that up. She really simply wrote a letter to her school's parents asking them to discuss at home whether boys should instead sit down when they go for a pee. That suggestion pissed off one Nancy Bakke, whose 7-year-old son, Benjamin, attends Gjul's school. For months, she insisted, she had painstakingly taught Ben how to take proper aim while urinating. "This rule goes against everything that I have tried to teach my son," she said. Painstakingly, huh? Wouldn't want to undo all that painstaking work, Nancy. Benjamin's obviously going to have enough to talk to his therapist about in 15 years.

I don't know whether to laugh or go on a liberal smashing rampage through the hills of Southern California. No doubt the schools principle's daddy touched her inappropriately one day and now she hates men. Femi-nazism exemplified. There are some things about men that femi-nazi's, consciously or sub-consciously, want to through into the zyklon-b tank..... as soon as they are done metro-sexualizing them.

The first is the wrinkly NUTSACK. Yes, nutsacks around the world are hated by feminists because feminists know, that it is the NUTSACK that is responsible for the male dominated world. However, I've yet to meet a feminist who hasn't secretly confided in me that the thought of my nutsack grandly draped across her chin as she is held in a submissive position by my masculine, hairy large frame, does give her a case of the bean tingles. But, since men are not attracted to the big-hipped amazonian, they deny their instinctual lust for NUTSACK and join up with Ms Ireland.

In the words of the martyr Tony Montana-

"There's only one thing in this world that gives orders.... and that's balls. You got balls Frank?"

And 2nd is "peeing while standing". I will tell you off the bat. Femi-nazi's have scored a coup in getting even some guys like Bob DeNiro to refer to "taking a leak" as "peeing". MEN DON'T PEE. Men "TAKE A LEAK", "PISS", "TAKE A PISS", "PISS UP A ROPE" or "DRAIN THE MAIN VEIN".

Men, for the sake of our young sons born and unborn. We must reclaim the toilet seat. We started by allowing our women to dominate the toilet seat. As you know, the Lord says that the woman will forever attempt to dominate the man (Yes, it's in the bible). This attempt by feminists to force men to sit down and "pee" in the name of cleanliness is just an extension of "Put the toilet seat down when you're finished!" It is a small, but growing expression of women's contempt for all things dominatingly masculine.

Remember! She made Adam eat the apple and now she can't be trusted!

I consider this to be even more important that the constitutional right to bear arms. I think we need a constitutional right to "Take a leak standing up"

"It is better to die on your feet , than to live a lifetime squatting to pee!"- Emiliano Zapata

^ A real man's man. Mustache, sword, gun, bullet belt and bullets draped across his chest..... standing in a gangsta lean.

LOL... Talk about a case of penis envy.

Seriously though, this type of bullshit has also been advocated by extreme elements within the feminist movement here in the US. While I'm for equal rights as much as the next guy, this is just hate inspired nonsense. Fortunately, no one – including the overwhelming majority of feminists – takes these idiots seriously.

-Quinn
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	penis_envy_189.jpg 
Views:	432 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	65583  

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Default Re: Whip it out and just go, man

[quote="TFan"]"It is a human right not to have to sit down like a girl"
    A Norwegian primary school headmistress had a meeting her school's janitors, who were fed up. It was an affront to their dignity, they said, to constantly clean up the pee that the little boys in the school couldn't get in the toilet. These Norwegian kids, it tunr sout, had poor aim and were getting piss all over the floors.
    You know there's something else I took away from this story. If you ever get called out for a duel with a Norwegian guy. Your weapon of choice should be a holester colt revolver and not rifles on skis.