Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Default Women And 'Bad Boys"

This post is about the belief that all women want 'bad boys'

I had forgotten I posted it. It actually good lost in another thread.

Hope that it is helpful to someone.

Perhaps in the land of 'dungeons and dragons'
    where the fair maiden in the tower has a 'victim'
    complex, does every woman want a 'bad boy'.

Maybe, on the Springer, Dr Phil, or Bobby and Whitney
    show, do all women want a bad boy.

Yes, some women are dysfunctional, perhaps masochistic,
    and feel that bad love is better than no love.

But any emotionally and spiritually healthy woman is going
    to want the guy that will treat her right.

Give me a 'square' that goes to work every day over the
    guy that is constantly beating me, arguing with me,
    disrespecting me.

Give me the bus driver over the guy who is 'slinging'
    on the corner wearing a ton of bling, who is always
    calling me at 3 in the morning to come bail him out,
    if he calls at all.

I'd prefer the school teacher to the rapper, who has been
    shot so many times, he sets off the metal detector at the
    airport when we travel, and is fucking all the groupies.

I'm down with the computer technician who laughs with me,
    cries with me, talks things through with me. I' rather have him
    than the bad boy, who if he raises his hand to me one more time,
    fucks my sister, my cousin, or one of my friends ,one more time,
    will find that's, the last time.

Maybe 'girls' want 'bad boys', but 'real women', want 'real men'.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Jeez, willya lookit that: Peggy posted an animated gif of me and my ex-lover, Ignatz.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	zits04262007_119.gif 
Views:	2028 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	93845  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

I thought women liked bad, bad, boys because they make them feel so good...

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

I think psychologically speaking..Women have this "instinctive" need to rescue, mother and reform men. Which is why alot of women always ends up in bad/abusive relationships. Women always think she is good for him and him her and that she can change him for the better (Co-dependency)! LOL

Codependency - The original concept of codependency was developed to acknowledge the responses and behaviors people develop from living with an alcoholic or substance abuser. A number of attributes can be developed as a result of those conditions.

However, over the years, codependency has expanded into a definition which describes a dysfunctional pattern of living and problem solving developed during childhood by family rules.

One of many definitions of codependency is: a set of *maladaptive, *compulsive behaviors learned by family members in order to survive in a family which is experiencing *great emotional pain and stress.

*maladaptive - inability for a person to develop behaviors which get needs met.

*compulsive - psychological state where a person acts against their own will or conscious desires in which to behave.

*sources of great emotional pain and stress - chemical dependency; chronic mental illness; chronic physical illness; physical abuse; sexual abuse; emotional abuse; divorce; hypercritical or non-loving environment.

As adults, codependent people have a greater tendency to get involved in relationships with people who are perhaps unreliable, emotionally unavailable, or needy. And the codependent person tries to provide and control everything within the relationship without addressing their own needs or desires; setting themselves up for continued unfulfillment.

Even when a codependent person encounters someone with healthy boundaries, the codependent person still operates in their own system; they’re not likely to get too involved with people who have healthy boundaries. This of course creates problems that continue to recycle; if codependent people can’t get involved with people who have healthy behaviors and coping skills, then the problems continue into each new relationship.

Learn more about relationships and co-dependency:

http://www.selfhelpmagazine.com/arti.../codepend.html
    __________________________________________________ ___________

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

nope...my mind hasn't changed since I figured this out when I was 12. Girls like bad boys. T'was always thus and so it will always be. You can dig into the psycho-anthropological sociology of this of hoary old chestnut as much as you like. Bad boys are sexy and make girls pussies wet. Combine this with being good with kids (i.e. appeal to the maternal/ he's my provider instincts) and they're virtually on all fours gagging to be fucked.

And another thing: My best buddy is, and always was, the overweight, prematurely balding, coke bottle glasses geek of his class. He made a fortune in his 40s. Was single all his life. Guess what? Now he's gotta 40DD, peroxide blond, trailer park babe for a wife. Go figure!

... some people

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    ... some people

~Kisses.

HTG
    sorry hun, the psychology may be fascinating and all, but that's what it boils down to. No need to get embroiled in all this "co-dependency, maladroit behaviour, cognitive dissonance" psychobabble shiit.

(I'm in the 7th Trailor from the left). Opened my six-pack and orderd out for pizza. Even put on a fresh pair of socks for ya! Sorry, no candles.

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    Quote Originally Posted by Hara_Juku Tgirl
    ... some people

~Kisses.

HTG
    sorry hun, the psychology may be fascinating and all, but that's what it boils down to. No need to get embroiled in all this "co-dependency, maladroit behaviour, cognitive dissonance" psychobabble shiit.

(I'm in the 7th Trailor from the left). Opened my six-pack and orderd out for pizza. Even put on a fresh pair of socks for ya! Sorry, no candles.
    I was actually talking how women are in general.. It's how women are..it's in our nature since the begining of time.

We werent talking and or asking about what you think or how your mind work here (Read TOPIC). It said "Women and Bad Boys". And WHY women like bad boys. You're not A woman so how could you say much on this subject?

Bad boys are sexy and make girls pussies wet. Combine this with being good with kids (i.e. appeal to the maternal/ he's my provider instincts) and they're virtually on all fours gagging to be fucked.
    So are you saying that NOONE of the "good guys" make any women weak in the knees and cream in their panties? Is that what you're implying?

And another thing: My best buddy is, and always was, the overweight, prematurely balding, coke bottle glasses geek of his class. He made a fortune in his 40s. Was single all his life. Guess what? Now he's gotta 40DD, peroxide blond, trailer park babe for a wife. Go figure!
    Meaning? He's fat, bald, old and a bad boy? And women like him? Have you ever thought that maybe the only reason some 40DD, bleached blonde woman is with him is because he's got the $$ to buy her things and make her lead a comfortable life?

~Kisses.

HTG

Veteran Poster

"You're not A woman so how could you say much on this subject?"

Are you saying only a woman can have an opinion on this and utter it? Correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought everybody had a constitutional right to voice an opinion. At any rate, if your'e right your's doesn't count either since you are not a woman.

"So are you saying that NOONE of the "good guys" make any women weak in the knees and cream in their panties? Is that what you're implying?"

uhmm...no...my mummy likes good guys, and I hear Mother Theresa liked them too.

Also, you should read carefully before you respond. I said "And another thing"... my point being exactly the one you made about ugly rich guys getting hot babes.

ohh dear Hara Juku Girl I think you're suffering a severe attack of sense of irony/humour failure.
    Now sweetheart, take a deep breath, think once, then twice, and then post a big kiss and an "I'm soo sorry" and well be friends again, ok?.
    muahh love ya!!!

ceci n'est pas une signature.