Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

You call us "Ösis" but it sounds pretty friendly and I don´t have a problem with that. But forget Schwarzenegger, he is a village-idiot from Graz (Styria). We in Vienna are our own state and we got some other important Austrians such as Sigmund Freud, Otto Wagner, Ferdinand Porsché, Fritz Lang, Billy Wilder ( ).....

cheers

Veteran Poster

Yes, yes I know, add to that Mahler, Klimt, Schoenberg, Jung, Kafka etc. etc. but that was all 100 years ago in the death throws of the k&k monarchy. And, none of them were very amusing.
    cheers mate and have a "kleiner Brauner" on me!

ceci n'est pas une signature.

Veteran Poster

so how come you have "the village idiot" as an avatar? Personally I think "Terminator 1 & 2 " were two of the greatest films of their decade. They will be a classic.

To Coroner:Just to klugscheiss a little,the polish word for beer is piwo or belittled piwko.

And Edmund Stoiber(for all nonpiefkes or ösis:the bavarian primeminister)is one of the most funiest germans of all time.
    In an interview before the election campaign for the bundestag in 2000,asked what his petname for his wife is,his answer was:Muschi(pussy)

To morvital:I would write in hebrew,but my keybord is latin

Rookie Poster

Default Hello

Hello Morvital, 2 quick questions. Since you are from Israel, I assume you are circumsized.,,,am I correct. Also, can you let your fans know how big you are down below. THanks....Jad.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iloveshemales77
    Yes, yes I know, add to that Mahler, Klimt, Schoenberg, Jung, Kafka etc. etc. but that was all 100 years ago in the death throws of the k&k monarchy. And, none of them were very amusing.
    cheers mate and have a "kleiner Brauner" on me!
    Well, I have to agree with you. The really creative Austrians lived 100 years ago. Austria (mainly Vienna) has the best doctors and physicians in the world but we live in a time where no one respects such important life-factors.

And hey, I am a huge fan of Terminator, too, that´s why I have the machine as my avatar. You have to agree with me, guys, Robert Patrick did the movie Schwarzenegger was good, too, he´s only good when he shuts his mouth or says less than 2 words (Sarah Connor ).

Germany is a great country

Elo, you´re right. The right form of the term Piwka is piwo just like in other Slavic languages as Croatian, Czech, Russian etc.....

cheers

Shame at you Coroner,you forgot FALCO!

To morvital

Do you have more pics of you and sabrin?Is she israeli as well?

Junior Poster

anyone else find that sounds a little too like 'gore vidal' or is it just me lol

Silver Poster

I hoped you won´t mention him. Guess you watched this show at Kabel 1 last night

Falco is cult but his music could be better

To morvital:

Where are mor?Don`t you like us anymore?O.K.two piefkes and one ösi met on hungangels and are chating a little off topic but this doesn`t mean we don`t like you anymor.PLEASE give a lifesign!

TO Coroner:

Falco had a few great songs.My favorites are Egoist and Out of the dark.And he was a great entertainer as well.SKANDAL!DAS KANN NICHT SEIN!Das ist showbiz.