Post Miss USA purchased by Thai transsexual from Trump for 20 Million

Last edited by natina; 01-16-2023 at 09:40 AM.

Default Re: Miss USA purchased by Thai transsexual from Trump for 20 Million

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

And now, a person from the Transgender community owning both Miss USA and Ms Universe!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Junior Poster

Bravo for Ms. Jakrajutatip!!

They don't own Miss universe, they own Miss Teen Universe.

Last edited by natina; 01-17-2023 at 08:03 AM.

Post Re: Miss USA purchased by Thai transsexual from Trump for 20 Million

Miss Universe Owner, Transgender Businesswoman Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip Shares Empowering Message on Inclusion, Equality & the Pageant’s ‘Transformation’

Miss Universe Pageant

The Miss Universe pageant represents more than international beauty. Considered an outdated pageant by some critics, the pageant owner Anne Jakkaphong Jakrajutatip, a transgender businesswoman who purchased the organization for $20,000,000 last year, took to the stage tonight in New Orleans to share its new direction — a focus on female leaders who support philanthropic causes, and advocate for inclusion and diversity. The messages were emphasized throughout the pageant, including the swimsuit competition with customized capes emblazoned with verbiage and illustrations in support of LGBTQ equality, environmental protection and women’s empowerment.

“I was not accepted by society because they did not want to embrace my differences,” Jakrajutatip said tonight onstage in New Orleans, Louisiana, referring to her identity as a transwoman. “I chose not to surrender. I turned pain into power and turned life lessons into wisdom. On this stage called the Miss Universe competition, we can elevate our women to feel strong enough, good enough and qualified enough and never be objectified again.”

Jeannie Mai Jenkins Hosts Miss Universe in High-Shine Reflective Dress With Peekaboo Bra & Hidden Heels With Olivia Culpo
    Miss Universe Host Olivia Culpo Goes High-Low Onstage in Sparkling Dress With Romantic Details & Pointy Pumps
    Miss USA R'Bonney Gabriel Makes Statement in Shock Orange Bikini at Miss Universe 2023 Swimsuit Competition
    She promised under her helm, the pageant will have the “transformational leadership in order to enhance the organization’s longstanding heritage.” Mothers and married women are now allowed to compete.

In another show of visibility for under-represented communities, gender noncomforming musician Big Freedia served as judge and performer.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...cX4?li=BBnb7Kz

Last edited by natina; 01-17-2023 at 08:32 AM.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I wonder if they're bringing back Steve Harvey, he made that contest worth watching

2 out of 2 members liked this post.