Default Re: Surprising turn on

Choking
    Eye contact

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by StevenDavid View Post
    I was surprised by 2 things:

Second, how good receiving anal can feel on its own with no penile stimulation and how satisfying it can feel without cumming. I was shocked to find that through anal masturbation, and a few bottoming experiences, how good it can feel just to be penetrated and not play with my cock at all and how satisfied I can feel even though I don’t cum. I’ve always wanted to meet a Top that found this hot because being an ‘anal only’ bottom and not being allowed to cum for an indefinite amount of time really intrigues me. Exploring more would be really fun!
    Same, though Sounds like you’re into the BDSM aspect of “denial play,” which isn’t really my jam. But when I was in an LTR with a verse girl, I discovered this too. Sometimes, she would top me until she orgasmed, while i was just along for the rise, so to speak. I was very surprised to learn how enjoyable and satisfying it can be to just focus on bottoming without trying to achieve orgasm.

Junior Poster

Ureathral sounding . I would love to do a double sounding a la Liana and Natalie .

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca81 View Post
    Same, though Sounds like you’re into the BDSM aspect of “denial play,” which isn’t really my jam. But when I was in an LTR with a verse girl, I discovered this too. Sometimes, she would top me until she orgasmed, while i was just along for the rise, so to speak. I was very surprised to learn how enjoyable and satisfying it can be to just focus on bottoming without trying to achieve orgasm.
    Not necessarily into bdsm denial play.

I would just like to experiment with focusing on bottoming just for the anal stimulation and see how long I could do this for. The thought of doing this on many subsequent meet ups with someone is very intriguing to me.

I like the idea of having to get my pleasure ‘a different way’ i.e. just from anal. It would also turn me on if the Top was really into this too. I really how you said it ‘going until she orgasmed, while I was just along for the ride.’ It’s not that I’m being denied orgasm it’s as if the Top just isn’t concerned about one way or another. Sex involves my mouth and asshole and that’s it

Junior Poster

That I was a submissive. I recently met a woman who dominated me, and it was so exciting it opened up a side of me that I had suppressed for years. Now, it's all I can think about, and I want a trans woman to dominate me, hopefully in a LTR.

Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ReynaRolandKiss View Post
    my most surprising turn on I ever discovered was crossdressing! And it coincides with being an insatiable bottom and hypersexual! Here in my late 40's I would have never believed it if you told me when i was younger that i'd be "Slutty Reyna" so much so, and so vested in her coming to life, that I'd be actually exploring this like i have, but here we are! I'm still learning a lot too.
    Sort of funny story about crossdressing, I thought I might find it a turn on and maybe it would have been had the whole thing not gone completely wrong.

I had obtained an outfit, shoes, etc and figured how hard could it be, well it is harder than it seems and I bit off way more than I could chew for a first time.

I got the clothing on no problems there, but the heels were a different story entirely.

I put them on, took a few steps, my ankle twists and I hit the ground hard. I realize I did something bad because my left leg hurt pretty bad and I could barely move it.

I luckily could reach my phone and call the rescue squad to take me to the hospital.

My biggest issue how do I get out of the outfit before the ambulance arrives. I probably stupidly was able to get the outfit off, toss it into my closet and put on a pair of boxers, gym shorts and a t-shirt and just laid on the floor until the ambulance arrived.

Let me tell you, getting the panties and skirt off was incredibly painful, but I pushed through because the embarrassment of the rescue squad finding me wearing those type of clothes would be far far worse or at least that is how I felt at that moment.

So, I did go to the hospital, had surgery to set my tibia and had a cast for long time.

I never tried crossdressing again, every time I think about it, I have a pain in my leg and stop thinking about it.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Alan327 Junior Poster

To be submissive to a trans girl and her telling me she’s is going to give me what I need!

Junior Poster

I recently had a couple of encounters with a Cis female that I met online. I didn't know she was a domme when I met her, but as we corresponded, her dominant side came out and I was loving it. She dominated me in the two encounters that we had, and then she ghosted me.I had suppressed my submissive side for most of my life. Now, I want to explore it. I'd love to find a trans-woman who is a domme.

The other thing that surprised me is how much I LOVE drinking piss from a woman. I've only done it a couple of times. I'd also like to drink from a trans-woman.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.