I had been with my Mistress for about 6 months at the time and she had been training me the day before as she told me she had a surprise tomorrow. My Mistress is a 5’6” Burnett with a fit body and C cup Brest with a 8” long and 1 1/2 thick cock which was difficult even after the 6 months I had been with to take when she wanted to punish me. When I started with her she had told me that she would never share me with anyone which made this day very strange to me. We woke up and she opened my cage put my leash on and walked me to the living room and she sat down on the couch with her small skirt and topless and no panties. She sat there for a moment then told me it was time for my breakfast as she pulled her skirt up and pulled on my leash to tell me to come as I approached I could see her semi hard cock laying on her engorged balls, as I got closer she orders me to start eating her ass. I lift her legs above my shoulders as she scoots close to the edge of the couch as I begin licking her ass as deep as my tongue could go this went on for a few minutes before she told me that I was ready to work for my breakfast as she stands up and her semi hard cock lands on my face. She slaps her cock across my face a few times then has me open my mouth as soon as I do she takes her cock and shoved it down my throat until I can feel her balls against my chin she starts growing in my mouth and just as she is almost completely hard and I can feel her all the way to the back of my throat she pulls out and tells me to finish until I get all of her cum she made me for breakfast. I suck her hard cock for a while as I’m trying to work my way down to her balls she fills my throat with her warm cum as I am swallowing it I gag a little bit from all her cum and she pulls out of my mouth and takes her riding crop and smacks me ass as punishment for gagging. Then as she puts on my ball gag and inserts the big butt plug she likes to use she stands there for a moment then Mistress takes my leash leading around the room on all fours then there is a knock on the door she tells me to stay and opens the door she talks to the person at the door and tells them to come in she introduces the lady to me and the lady looks me over and tell mistress that I’m very well behaved they take time to catch up and mistress ask her if she would like to try me out and she agrees as mistress picks up my leash and hands it to her at that point she tells me to remove her skirt and panties revealing her large flaccid cock she then proceeds to tell me to start sucking her cock as it grows in my mouth I realize that she is much thicker than my mistress and as she gets nice and hard her thick cock is now 9” Long and 2” thick and she grabs the back of my head and pulls me down further on her cock until I reach her the end of her large shaft and her swollen balls are slapping against my chin as she has me down her cock my mistress gets excited and proceeds to lube her cock and start to fuck me in the ass while I’m sucking her friends cock after a few minutes her friend starts to shoot her very thick load of cum down my throat it seems to keep flowing out of her cock after a few moments she pulls her cock out of my mouth and walks behind me and ask my mistress if she can use my ass for a while my mistress takes her cock out of my ass and walks around to my mouth and tells me to start sucking and cleaning her cock off as her friend takes me by the hips and and rams her big cock in my ass and starts pounding me after she is fucking me good and hard my mistress starts to cum down my throat and pulls her cock out of my mouth and turns around and tells me to start licking her ass while her friend is still working my ass over after it seems like hours her friend shoots her huge cum load deep inside my ass and pulls her big cock out of my ass then proceeds to slap my ass with her cock then walks back to my face and slaps me with her large cock and tells me to clean my ass juices off of her cock as I take her cock back into my mouth my mistress inserts a butt plug back in my ass as I finish cleaning up her friends cock then after I finish cleaning her cock she pulls it out of my mouth and my puts my ball gag in as they both walk back to the kitchen table to talk as I sit there with cum dripping out of my ass from around my butt plug and a sore throat. After they talk for a few minutes they both come back in the room with me and talk to each other trying to figure out who is going to be in my ass first after a short debate my mistress has me to start sucking her cock again and I can feel her friend playing with my butt plug then suddenly she rips it out and walk to my face and says to suck both of their cock to get her nice and hard then she proceeds to stuff her big cock in my mouth along with my mistresses cock and I feel them both growing in my mouth until I could barely breath I was about to blackout as she pulled out of my mouth and walked back to my ass and I could feel the head of her cock slowly enter my ass until she just grabs my hips an rams her thick cock deep inside me I flinched and I slightly bit down on my mistresses cock and she slaps my face and tells never to do that again and rams her cock all the way down my throat and fucks it hard until she exploded her cum down my throat as her friend shoots her big load in my ass they both pull their cocks out and her friend tells me to clean her cock off and then tells me to put her panties and skirt back on as I’m slipping her panties around her still semi hard cock I hear her and my mistress talking about if she enjoyed playing with her slave she replies that she had a great time and would like to come back to play some more with him and that she would like to bring her boyfriend next time so that he could give your slave a try my mistress replies that she would like that and that if she wanted to she would drop him by her house and leave him to play with while she was out running errands she was excited about the offer and they headed to the door as my mistress closed the door behind her and walked back to me when she got to me she had a big smile on her face saying that she was going to start selling my ass out to make her money so that she wouldn’t have to work anymore then she proceeds to tell me that she will be paying me for with her cock and cum and that I was going to make her so much that she was going to be able to keep me in home everyday and that my job would be to be the good obedient cum dump that she had trained for all those months.