Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Charlamagne Tha God rejects activists using ‘transphobic’ label

He is a media personality, that i see on YouTube being interviewed my various other broadcasters. i follow a lot of MSNBC and have seen his name many times. But I have no main idea of what he stands for in general.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz View Post
    He is a media personality, that i see on YouTube being interviewed my various other broadcasters. i follow a lot of MSNBC and have seen his name many times. But I have no main idea of what he stands for in general.
    --> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlamagne_tha_God

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

I’m sorry but I think kids should be kids. When you’re a certain age, talking about an adult then you can live your life how ever you want. But children should be children.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ELDERGOD View Post
    I’m sorry but I think kids should be kids. When you’re a certain age, talking about an adult then you can live your life how ever you want. But children should be children.
    So children have to conform to whose idea of being children?
    Full fdace coverings/burqas and no freedom of thought would suit you?

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    So children have to conform to whose idea of being children?
    Full fdace coverings/burqas and no freedom of thought would suit you?
    Kids are free to think about what ever the hell they want to. But doing is a whole other thing. I thought about everything under the sun. But I had to wait till I was an adult to live the life I wanted.
    I’m a parent, my job is to prepare my child for for the world and everything that comes with it. Equip them with as much as I can so they can find their own way what ever that may be. But part this is not burdening them with adult bull shit.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

So....
    I did see a documentary a few years back about hermaphrodites. The documentary's focus was on adults who felt at birth, their parents made the wrong gender assignment and thus permanently altered their lives.

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Kids are free to think about what ever the hell they want to. But doing is a whole other thing. I thought about everything under the sun. But I had to wait till I was an adult to live the life I wanted.
    I’m a parent, my job is to prepare my child for for the world and everything that comes with it. Equip them with as much as I can so they can find their own way what ever that may be. But part this is not burdening them with adult bull shit.
    I'm a parent also - and I agree with your sentiment, but "part this is not burdening them with adult bull shit.".
    Who determines what is adult bullshit and what isn't?

While I disagree with any elective surgeries before 18 - if my child feels like they are trans and want to transition (non-surgical) then it's my place to support them on that.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I'm a parent also - and I agree with your sentiment, but "part this is not burdening them with adult bull shit.".
    Who determines what is adult bullshit and what isn't?

While I disagree with any elective surgeries before 18 - if my child feels like they are trans and want to transition (non-surgical) then it's my place to support them on that.
    I respectfully disagree.
    If the child feels that they are something different. I think even if it’s non surgical they should wait until they are adults to make the decision. The fact that kids are even focused on this is our fault. Kids should be enjoying being kids. Now they’re dealing with adult issues because we have given them entirely too much access. Enjoy being a kid. When you’re an adult you can take this what ever direction you want. But we are hell bent on robbing them of childhood. By turning them on to shit they shouldn’t even be concerned with.
    When I was a kid there were no kids that were concerned about being a girl or a boy. They just wanted to play and have fun.

I respectfully disagree.
    If the child feels that they are something different. I think even if it’s non surgical they should wait until they are adults to make the decision. The fact that kids are even focused on this is our fault. Kids should be enjoying being kids. Now they’re dealing with adult issues because we have given them entirely too much access. Enjoy being a kid. When you’re an adult you can take this what ever direction you want. But we are hell bent on robbing them of childhood. By turning them on to shit they shouldn’t even be concerned with.
    When I was a kid there were no kids that were concerned about being a girl or a boy. They just wanted to play and have fun.
    So you didn't know any kids who were gay when you were a kid?

Actually I did.
    Kid got made fun of because he sucked an older kids dick in the neighborhood. He told me him self he did. He was actually interested in sucking the dick of a friend of mine. By high school he was pretty much letting it be known. He went on to live his life the way he wanted to live it. But ended up killing him self if I’m not mistaken.