Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Senior Member Gold Poster Murmdrum's Avatar

Default Re: Nikita Dragun arrested for felony in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Goddamn man, could you give your diarrhea of the keyboard a fucking rest? You ramble on constantly about how transwomen love you and then you ramble on with anti-trans bullshit like this. Just STFU.
    very well said and to the point

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    the most shocking part of that is that when they gave her the bond amount and asked if she could pay it she didnt say yes immediately and had to think about it. Meanwhile it was like 3000-5000 dollars. How is that even possible for her not to have that kind of money just laying around?
    Considering the popularity of her YouTube channel, it’s totally shocking! Her initial bail was $5,000 upon arrest, but the judge reduced that to a $1,000 bond for the felony and $500 for each misdemeanor at the bail hearing. That’s a total of only $2,000. She was also given an appointed public defender, which is always means tested based on income, assets and financial obligations to dependents, balanced against the seriousness of the charges. Where I practice, anyone who makes more than ~$50k and doesn’t have kids usually can’t get a public defender, unless they’re charged with a super-serious felony.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Platinum Poster giovanni_hotel's Avatar

I don't know where you live, but in the DMV a court will appoint you a public defender if you simply ask for one. They aren't checking your finances to see if you can afford a defense attorney.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castor_Troy05 View Post
    Nikita is 5ft3, 120lbs, and post op, she should be nowhere near the men’s prisons. This diddy bop moron is a chaser with awfully transphobic views outside of imaginary tales of them bouncing on his dick.
    are you sure she is post op? i thought otherwise

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    are you sure she is post op? i thought otherwise
    I’ll concede I’m not sure, I assumed

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Well at least we know she is guilty! She is guilty, right?

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I've never heard of this person.
    I could Google her - but I'm lazy (and busy) - can anyone tell me why she's famous in a few sentences?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    I've never heard of this person.
    I could Google her - but I'm lazy (and busy) - can anyone tell me why she's famous in a few sentences?

TL/DR: She creates controversy like blackfishing, trying to get with a guy only to dump him because he's bisexual and promoting a garbage rap song by stamping "DICK" on photos of dead transwomen. She been a pain in the ass on YouTube for years because when people call out her behavior she calls them transphobic. Recently a hotel had to call the cops because she was drunkingly walking in the pool area naked and when they went to tell her to calm down she threw water on the cops which is why she was arrested

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Dudedude12345; 11-13-2022 at 09:32 PM.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dudedude12345 View Post
    TL/DR: She creates controversy like blackfishing, trying to get with a guy only to dump him because he's bisexual and promoting a garbage rap song by stamping "DICK" on photos of dead transwomen. She been a pain in the ass on YouTube for years because when people call out her behavior she calls them transphobic. Recently a hotel had to call the cops because she was drunkingly walking in the pool area naked and when they went to tell her to calm down she threw water on the cops which is why she was arrested

Urgh - it's people like this that tarnish all girls.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    She should be in a men's prison if she has a cock and balls a TS just got a female pregnant and anyone who TS get raped in prison don't know much about that world. T girls are treated like goddesses men fight over them protect them etc it's a girl in a place some people will never see one again I know so many people who did long bids and not one ever saw a T girl raped. The girls get who ever they want and all the sex they want everyone knows TS are super hot and hormey all the time since they still have their male sex drives y girls are not females and this nonsense needs to stop that's going on today pretend gender isn't a thing etc years ago t girls were proud to be trans girls they didn't want to be ok the same box as females and many viewed the girls that swore they were natural females as mentally ill. If I dress up like a chick I deserve to be in a female prison? Makes no fuckin sense plus the strength issues females can not beat t girls and prison is a warrior structurey homeboy Chris is dead now he got shot in his throat after coming out of prison his last bod he died at 30 spent 16 of those years in prison He had a TS Girlfriend in prison it made his bid fly by.
    I hate these new PS liberal world views
    Nobody gives a shit what you think.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.