Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Nikita Dragun arrested for felony in Miami

Quote Originally Posted by PEPE3Z View Post
    This is a Court ruling, what has the Governor to do with it ?.
    https://www.glaad.org/gap/ron-desantis

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by iluvtransgurls View Post
    First off, Florida is not anti trans, or transphobic.

You can be what you want to be here, just don't force it down others throats, and keep public decency in mind.

Most don't care one way or the other down here.

My wife and I had gay friends (her co workers, and now my friends. They are awesome btw) come in from out of state and expected the pitchforks and torches treatment. They were pleasantly surprised at how neutral and non caring about sexual orientation everyone is. They are entertaining moving here from Colorado too.

Florida is all about personal choice, not any particular ideology being forced upon anyone. That is fair, IMO.

Side story: there was a trans dude working at a fast food joint a while back. He/she looked like a 50 year old man with makeup and a feminine haircut. I noticed a few people weirded out by it. Most didn't care.

Also florida is a biological state. GG in women's sports and bathrooms, GM in thier own. I would venture to say that if you looked like the fast food employee, you might have issues navigating the women's bathroom. If you look like Carrie emberlynn or something, you'd not get a second look.

Regarding the criminal above, sounds like a typical self involved young person. She got what she wanted.....attention.

Florida, as well as any hotel, have rules against public nudity. Violate that, go to jail. Keep in mind, you will go to biological jail. Nobody gets special favors. Reason being is that any guy can claim he's trans and be housed with women, where he is free to do whatever to them.
    There can be no lines to blur because it's a slippery slope when you do.

Now, splashing water on police? That is assault. You will be treated VERY harshly when you do that. Had she just complied, it would have been an overnight stay. Play stupid games, get stupid prizes.
    Hopefully, this is an eye opener for her. I am sure it sucks, but laws are laws. Don't like them, go somewhere else. There aren't p many places that accept this kind of behavior though. They might arrest you and release right away at best. But that only says one thing: that it's OK the behave in this manner. Then you go and pull it in areas that have stricter laws.

Try doing crap like this in the middle east or some Asian countries and see what happens.
    Play by the rules, don't expect them to cater to you.
    Well said. I can't walk around naked by a pool in Florida either and throw water at cops. Has nothing to do with thinking if I should have a penis or a vagina.

No one is allowed to be assaulted in any way. Trans people aren't excluded when they're doing the assaulting. Especially when you're doing it to a cop. Just look up Veronica Bolina.

Sorry, but if you have a penis, you go to a men's prison. Sylvia Boots has been in one for how long? Is she dead? No.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    I think we as a society need to stop even remotely catering to the "needs" of criminals be they trans folks or otherwise.

If you have a cock and balls, and you break the law then you should be men's jail/prison.

If trans persons are concerned about ending up in a men's jail (they should be doubly careful about not breaking the law let alone be assaulting law enforcement officers).
    So if someone has a cock and balls that makes them a man, and if they have a vagina that makes them an woman?

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    So if someone has a cock and balls that makes them a man, and if they have a vagina that makes them an woman?

That is pretty much how it works.

Obviously I like transexuals if I am visiting your forum, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I get that transexuals like to think of themselves as women, and so do the people that visit this forum.

However, we are getting away from common sense when we started sending trannies to women's' prisons.

As I said in my original post, transsexuals need to be extra careful not to break the law if they don't want to end up in men's prison (and all that entails).

I'm tired of coddling criminals (trannies included).

I think we all have seen what has happened to S.F., NYC, and LA when they have tried soft on crime policies.

For those who are concerned about "trans rights," I am willing to bet these soft on crime policies have let to increased victimization for the trans community. Just imagine that you are afraid to ride the subway for fear of being attacked, etc.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    That is pretty much how it works.

Obviously I like transexuals if I am visiting your forum, but sometimes you have to call a spade a spade.

I get that transexuals like to think of themselves as women, and so do the people that visit this forum.

However, we are getting away from common sense when we started sending trannies to women's' prisons.

As I said in my original post, transsexuals need to be extra careful not to break the law if they don't want to end up in men's prison (and all that entails).

I'm tired of coddling criminals (trannies included).

I think we all have seen what has happened to S.F., NYC, and LA when they have tried soft on crime policies.

For those who are concerned about "trans rights," I am willing to bet these soft on crime policies have let to increased victimization for the trans community. Just imagine that you are afraid to ride the subway for fear of being attacked, etc.
    So I guess you're comfortable enough to know that you are gay if you believe transsexuals are men?

So if a trans person has surgery, then in your eyes they wouldn't be a man?

Keep using the word 'trannies' if you want removing from this forum - and we should all be concerned with 'trans rights'.

4 out of 5 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    are you sure she is post op? i thought otherwise
    Blaire White, who knows Nikita Dragun, talked about this on her podcast, and said Nikita is postop. Apparently she suffers from bipolar disorder, was in a manic state when this incident occurred, and checked herself into an in-patent mental health program (aka, mental hospital) after making bail.

1 out of 3 members liked this post.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorca81 View Post
    Blaire White, who knows Nikita Dragun, talked about this on her podcast, and said Nikita is postop. Apparently she suffers from bipolar disorder, was in a manic state when this incident occurred, and checked herself into an in-patent mental health program (aka, mental hospital) after making bail.

nikita is pre op, after the hotel incident she opened a onlyfans account and show her cock

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post

So what ?. Its still a judge who sends someone that committed a felony to prison, and that is the right thing to do, despite the gender of the inmate.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PEPE3Z View Post
    So what ?. Its still a judge who sends someone that committed a felony to prison, and that is the right thing to do, despite the gender of the inmate.
    You asked about the governor (over two months ago). I gave you reference material.

Goddamn, I had to go back forever to find what this was about. You asked me about the governor based on this comment from me:
    "Florida's governor is very publicly anti-trans. Most of the state government and law enforcement are as well. Florida has one of the ridiculous bathroom laws as well."

I was providing context for trans discrimination in my state.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Last edited by Fitzcarraldo; 02-10-2024 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Because I had to refresh my memory on the ancient post that was being quoted.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo