Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Exclamation Nikita Dragun arrested for felony in Miami

https://www.tmz.com/2022/11/08/nikit...did=social-twa

nikita dragun has been put in a men's jail and I think it is an important to remind folks that this kind of treatment is tantamount to sentencing a trans woman to be serially raped. Its a blatant violation of her 4th amendment protections against cruel and unusual punishment

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Nikita Dragun arrested for felony in Miami

Florida's governor is very publicly anti-trans. Most of the state government and law enforcement are as well. Florida has one of the ridiculous bathroom laws as well.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Silver Poster

https://www.local10.com/news/local/2...outputType=amp

Video of her bond hearing. Something ain’t adding up.

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Senior Member Junior Poster

Fourth amendment is right to privacy, eighth amendment is the cruel and unusual punishment

I'm sorry but Nikita Dragun is known for being extremely problematic and Florida is an extreme red state, republicans here in the states aren't trans friendly and would rather throw her in a men's in prison. The good news is the judge presided over her is Mindy Glazer so she can pull strings to transfer her in a safer unit.

Also Nikita should grow up and stop acting like a child

2 out of 3 members liked this post.

Senior Member Gold Poster christianxxx's Avatar

the most shocking part of that is that when they gave her the bond amount and asked if she could pay it she didnt say yes immediately and had to think about it. Meanwhile it was like 3000-5000 dollars. How is that even possible for her not to have that kind of money just laying around?

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by christianxxx View Post
    the most shocking part of that is that when they gave her the bond amount and asked if she could pay it she didnt say yes immediately and had to think about it. Meanwhile it was like 3000-5000 dollars. How is that even possible for her not to have that kind of money just laying around?
    I expect she’s used to other people playing for things for her, and doesn’t herself have that much disposable income

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

She should be in a men's prison if she has a cock and balls a TS just got a female pregnant and anyone who TS get raped in prison don't know much about that world. T girls are treated like goddesses men fight over them protect them etc it's a girl in a place some people will never see one again I know so many people who did long bids and not one ever saw a T girl raped. The girls get who ever they want and all the sex they want everyone knows TS are super hot and hormey all the time since they still have their male sex drives y girls are not females and this nonsense needs to stop that's going on today pretend gender isn't a thing etc years ago t girls were proud to be trans girls they didn't want to be ok the same box as females and many viewed the girls that swore they were natural females as mentally ill. If I dress up like a chick I deserve to be in a female prison? Makes no fuckin sense plus the strength issues females can not beat t girls and prison is a warrior structurey homeboy Chris is dead now he got shot in his throat after coming out of prison his last bod he died at 30 spent 16 of those years in prison He had a TS Girlfriend in prison it made his bid fly by.
    I hate these new PS liberal world views

2 out of 7 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    She should be in a men's prison if she has a cock and balls a TS just got a female pregnant and anyone who TS get raped in prison don't know much about that world. T girls are treated like goddesses men fight over them protect them etc it's a girl in a place some people will never see one again I know so many people who did long bids and not one ever saw a T girl raped. The girls get who ever they want and all the sex they want everyone knows TS are super hot and hormey all the time since they still have their male sex drives y girls are not females and this nonsense needs to stop that's going on today pretend gender isn't a thing etc years ago t girls were proud to be trans girls they didn't want to be ok the same box as females and many viewed the girls that swore they were natural females as mentally ill. If I dress up like a chick I deserve to be in a female prison? Makes no fuckin sense plus the strength issues females can not beat t girls and prison is a warrior structurey homeboy Chris is dead now he got shot in his throat after coming out of prison his last bod he died at 30 spent 16 of those years in prison He had a TS Girlfriend in prison it made his bid fly by.
    I hate these new PS liberal world views
    Goddamn man, could you give your diarrhea of the keyboard a fucking rest? You ramble on constantly about how transwomen love you and then you ramble on with anti-trans bullshit like this. Just STFU.

9 out of 10 members liked this post.
    "We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Nikita is 5ft3, 120lbs, and post op, she should be nowhere near the men’s prisons. This diddy bop moron is a chaser with awfully transphobic views outside of imaginary tales of them bouncing on his dick.

3 out of 4 members liked this post.

Senior Member Junior Poster

After all the money she made doing stupid shit she should have enough money to have an defense attorney and to pay bail