Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: what would you do in this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    Many years ago, we had a member of this website called Nicole Dupres who used to make comments like this. She would often be aggressive at other members and some left as a result. It's sad to see the same behaviours return. And I bet you think you have high morals.

That's not why Nicole left. She was fine and communicated here for a long while, including when she was doing some shoots for us.

But I'm going to make it really easy for you. You don't have to make the choice whether to stay or leave ...

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    That's not why Nicole left. She was fine and communicated here for a long while, including when she was doing some shoots for us. But I'm going to make it really easy for you. You don't have to make the choice whether to stay or leave ...
    I didnt say that she left because of her aggression. I said others left because of her aggression or more precisely, stopped signing in.
    yes, this is a trans website but many people with varying degrees of sexual/gender interest/activity/identity sign in and discuss sexual matters - at least it used to be in the old days. Some people have more than experimented with transitioning and reverted back, but still retain a strong interest. Issues of sexuality and gender are fluid.
    As for the last comment, I didnt even mention me staying or leaving. It sounds like you are in admin imposing a degree of censorship on members. If things have changed that much on this website, I can only say, it used to be a good website.

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I didnt say that she left because of her aggression. I said others left because of her aggression or more precisely, stopped signing in.
    yes, this is a trans website but many people with varying degrees of sexual/gender interest/activity/identity sign in and discuss sexual matters - at least it used to be in the old days. Some people have more than experimented with transitioning and reverted back, but still retain a strong interest. Issues of sexuality and gender are fluid.
    As for the last comment, I didnt even mention me staying or leaving. It sounds like you are in admin imposing a degree of censorship on members. If things have changed that much on this website, I can only say, it used to be a good website.
    It's always had a degree of censorship. Don't like it, take it elsewhere.
    My point on gender is that your post easily and to any sensible person, suggests you were talking about a woman/trans person. Bored of this dialogue with you.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.