Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Bob's T-Girls Question

Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I ever joined years ago. In fact, it was the first time I saw the phrase t-girl. I had just discovered Gia Darling a few days before and was searching for her when I landed on his site. The front page had a stellar line-up of beautiful models including Najila and Madison aka Anna Alexandre. I believe Johanna Bardin was there too but I can't remember who the other models were that got me to click on the preview section. I was a member within a few minutes.

Does anyone remember who was on the original front page of Bob's awesome site? Thanks!

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Default Re: Bob's T-Girls Question

I don't have any idea, but I'll guess Barbie Woods.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

The first iteration when I started the site with Bob (he shot all the content) ran from 1999-2002. It featured Shawna, Sierra and Barbie Woods.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	btg1.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	609.1 KB 
ID:	1407016

The second version (after Bob took over running it solely) and the one I believe you are thinking of. I can't recall the name of the girl on the far left, but then we have Vo D'Balm, Miriam (RIP), Madison/Anna Alexandre (RIP) and I'll need a reminder on the last two.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	btg2.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	697.1 KB 
ID:	1407017

As a side note, I was super happy to be able to bring this site back into Grooby and keep the heritage of the site intact, as well as continue to add new girls. This is our site that sites alongside GroobyGirls and Tgirls.xxx with a slightly more fetishy appeal and more girls topping guys, which was all continuing Bobs legacy.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Thanks Steven! You answered my question!

I never saw the first version but the line up on the second one had me joining Bob's site in 2003. I can't remember who the girl on the far left is but the last two on the right are Karina and Najila.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boner View Post
    Bob's T-Girls was the first t-girl site I ever joined years ago. In fact, it was the first time I saw the phrase t-girl. I had just discovered Gia Darling a few days before and was searching for her when I landed on his site. The front page had a stellar line-up of beautiful models including Najila and Madison aka Anna Alexandre. I believe Johanna Bardin was there too but I can't remember who the other models were that got me to click on the preview section. I was a member within a few minutes.

Does anyone remember who was on the original front page of Bob's awesome site? Thanks!
    Wow blast from the past, Anna was very troubled and Passed away man years ago in a terrible accident. She was incredible looking. May she rest in peace always.
    Edit. What ever happened to Vo? And Barbie Woods. She was one of the first white T girls I was ever attracted to. I hope she is alive and well, as well as Vo.

Last edited by diddyboponTOP; 10-17-2022 at 03:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    Wow blast from the past, Anna was very troubled and Passed away man years ago in a terrible accident. She was incredible looking. May she rest in peace always.
    Edit. What ever happened to Vo? And Barbie Woods. She was one of the first white T girls I was ever attracted to. I hope she is alive and well, as well as Vo.
    From the last information I had, both Barbie and Vo are alive. I believe Barbie in Los Angeles and Vo moved back to NYC area. I was a big fan of Vo - loved hanging out with her, great sense of humour.
    Just to put in context how you so many of the girls were when they started, Barbie is only 53 and Vo is 48.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    From the last information I had, both Barbie and Vo are alive. I believe Barbie in Los Angeles and Vo moved back to NYC area. I was a big fan of Vo - loved hanging out with her, great sense of humour.
    Just to put in context how you so many of the girls were when they started, Barbie is only 53 and Vo is 48.
    I never met Vo or Barbie, by their looks I would have put Vonas the Elder of the two. It's nice to know that they are both okay. I can't believe she's only 48 she must have started Young. Thanks for the info. I always wondered if Vo was around, Years ago she reminded me of Kiara for some reason, Kiara since has gotten some Huge Tits and a Huge ass on Her

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post

The second version (after Bob took over running it solely) and the one I believe you are thinking of. I can't recall the name of the girl on the far left,
    Looks like a young Gia Darling.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    I don't see it I remember what she looked like and of that's her I'm buggin cause I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    No. Absolutely not.