Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default One of the best sexperiences of MY LIFE. Only can share with y'all.

So this happened probably about 10-12 years ago or so. I live in New York and was browsing through the casual encounters section of Craigslist. I came upon a post of tgirl looking for someone to help her score some weed. I had plenty, So I responded to the Post. Turns out the post was put up by none other than the legendary Vo D'Balm. I COULDN'T BELIEVE IT, but I contacted her and had a conversation and was convinced it was her and it all seemed legit.

So I head down to times square area where she was staying in a decent hotel. Riding up the elevator to her room I was literally shaking with anticipation.

When she opens the door, there she is... To me a superstar. Here's the best part... She gives off an immediate sweet and welcoming vibe, and within seconds we're making out like crazy. Like CRAZY!! I'm already raging in my pants and I can feel her heart on poking me on my leg through her sexy negligee.

After making out for at least 5 minutes of ecstasy, we walk further into the room and she sits down on a chair in the corner. I give her a bag of weed, and she starts rolling a blunt.... I immediately dropped to my knees and pop that sweet brown cock out of her negligee. Even her cock is like a movie star to me. I suck her really good, taking her balls in my mouth and deepthroating her the best I can. She's hard as a rock. I've never been so hot.

After a bit I stand her up and we start making out again like crazy. We both get fully undressed and lie on the bed together, bodies entangled making out like crazy, both our cocks rock hard and dripping pre-cum all over the place. I make sure to taste her precum and put it on my lips

Then I prop her up on all fours on the bed and get down on my knees and commenced to eat her asshole so deep. She's incredibly horny, either the best actress in the world or she is really into it lol. She jumps off the bed puts her hands on the dresser with her ass spread wide for me. She seems to want me to fuck her raw, but I ask for a condom.

I end up fucking her really good, and she reciprocates. Eventually pulling out and shooting her come all over my face. I cum jerking off as she does this.

We lie there for a while chatting... She is so sweet and personable, i feel incredibly comfortable and turned on and end up getting hard again. I throw on her back tell her ready for more. I put on another condom and fuck her incredibly hard.

We say goodbye eventually at the door making out again. Literally two days later I get another email from her saying she smoked all the weed and is ready for more.

I go STRAIGHT back there and have an experience equally as exciting.

After these 2 experiences I was never able to get in touch with her again, but it was absolutely some of the hottest sex I've ever had in my life.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: One of the best sexperiences of MY LIFE. Only can share with y'all.

Having known Vo quite well when she lived in LA a little longer ago than that ... this post sounds completely like a load of ... well like a load of Vo. It does sound just like her.

Easily either one of the best actresses in the world, or genuinely liked every guy. She'd make you feel so special. One of the first girls I met, who I liked hanging out with.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: One of the best sexperiences of MY LIFE. Only can share with y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Having known Vo quite well when she lived in LA a
    little longer ago than that ... this post sounds completely like a load of ... well like a load of Vo. It does sound just like her.

Easily either one of the best actresses in the world, or genuinely liked every guy. She'd make you feel so special. One of the first girls I met, who I liked hanging out with.
    YES!! It was AMAZING, and I have literally had YEARS of spank material since lol. Do you happen to know what happened to her? Is she ok?