Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I liked it right before it pops how big and hard it gets, then feeling that spermjuice shoot into my mouth. Mmmmm, delicious!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    I just get creeped out by guys that obsess over one part of a womans body. Especially when there's so much more also to enjoy.

__________________________________________________ ___________________

ok.

Junior Poster

I just get creeped out by guys that obsess over one part of a womans body. Especially when there's so much more also to enjoy.
    QFT.

To each his own I guess.

Memories don't live like people do.....

Rookie Poster

Default I'm a Sperm addicked...

I have a seemingly boundless desire to swish ‘n’ swallow torrid torrents of dreamy, creamy semen. For about fifteen years now, every drop of cunt cream that my little clitty has spewed out finds its way down my parched throat. Still, it is only an appetizer cumpared to the much-coveted main course - a salty, silky, freshly-jetted shower of succulent sperm deposited in my awaiting and appreciative mouth by a real man! I have been a cum-crazed cunt for so long now that I can scarcely remember a time when I was reluctant or hesitant of devouring dick and drinking DNA. My first taste of another man’s cum came about when I was a sophomore in high school, over twenty-five years ago. It was another year until I imbibed on a different friend’s jizz (which incidentally erupted from the most massive, fleshy jaw-breaker that I’ve ever had the good fortune to choke on.) But my obsession with draining dicks dry didn’t occur for another decade, until I finally began serious feminization that resulted in the submissive sissy slut that I am today - a sperm depository who simply adores guzzling gooey, boiling ball-butter from a cumpletely satisfied stud.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	used_condoms_with_milky_loads_pumped_out_of_hung_black_studs_374.jpg 
Views:	1978 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	65577  

"I'll strip; YOU unzip..."

Silver Poster

^

ummm,

pic?

Professional Poster Looking 4 Now's Avatar

Looks like the Mariana Cordova collection

Default Re: what do you like most about sucking cock?

Quote Originally Posted by iluvcock
    [ love to feel it touch the back of my throat,and slide down a little.then i love having it about halfway in my mouth when it explodes!!!

I love all of it. ALL OF IT. I love to see the cock fall out of the panties. I love to feel it with my hands first and then kiss my way down to the pretty girls cock. I love to see it just ever so slightly aroused, then when I start to take it in my mouth, I like to feel it sliding in and out, wrapped in my lips, and feeling it get longer and harder. I love wondering just how big it is going to get and if she is going to just let me suck or throat fuck and gag me. I love to see some pre cum and my saliva dripping down the cock and balls. I love the way it tastes, and finally, I love to suck and stroke it really good hoping when she comes in my mouth, that there is a HUGE gush of hot cum filling my mouth. THen I like to spit it out all over the cock, and suck it all back up again. Then swish it around my mouth, really taste it, and then look her in her pretty eyes and swallow it, squeeze the last drop and suck that down too.

I wish I had one now. I have sucked and swallowed at LEAST 20 transexuals in my life, and some of them several times. YUM!!!!!!

I woud pay anything to spend a weekend with Areeya sucking every drop of cum she can produce after fucking my ass all day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	075b_166.jpg 
Views:	1938 
Size:	202.8 KB 
ID:	65654  

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

5 Star Poster

Okay.
    Ezed, another comedic post, somehow I missed it after another one of partlycloudy's hilariously bizarre responses.
    That condom picture...one of the more disturbing things I've contemplated in a while.
    I know some would say it's a bit gay to be interested in TS's...but I feel like some of you guys are up and over and around the Skittles Rainbow. My guess is you're in your first year or two of diggin' on garter belts with garter snakes. Yep, they're pretty, and sexy, and play up to our sexual fantasies to the hilt....but, damn. Get a grip. Or loosen it, as the case may be.
    'I want to be thrown in a water tower full of semen with bowling pins stuffed into every orifice of my body! Whee! I'm going right down to Fred Meyer and buying more panties!"
    I mean, Ewwww. Seriously. OK, I'm going to read The Onion now.

Rookie Poster

Sucking cock....womans body....hmmm lets think about that for a second

Rookie Poster

Default sucking cock

i love everything about sucking cock... big cocks are the most exciting for me to suck ...specially if the guy has lots of stamina and large cumloads