Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: what do you like most about sucking cock?

Only tried it a couple of times myself but it is enjoyable. Couldn't put my finger on why specifically but it certainly floats my boat. ��

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Getting my hands on a nice pair of tits while sucking it

Senior Member Junior Poster TSlover6912's Avatar

There are a few different things that I really like about sucking cock.

I love to feel it getting hard in my mouth.

When it's really hard I put it in the back of my throat and just leave it sit there for a second or two and my mouth gets extremely wet.

As she starts to cum in my mouth, I can feel a big lump coming up from the base of her shaft and then the head swells up and that creamy sperm-y liquid shoots in my mouth, and then you feel it again with the next shot of sperm.

I love to swallow a big mouthful, it makes me feel like a total slutty bitch

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

The feeling of my partner's hot, sticky cum filling my throat and flowing down into me !!! Nothing better in this world !!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

Love feeling an 8+ inch cock slide fully down my throat. Hearing a girl exclaim OMG! is icing on the cake.

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Oh there are so many things From having a Hot hard cock in my mouth the way the pre-cum makes it so very slippy to how is hardens right before it cums the way it pulsates as it shoots to the taste and feel of the hot cum shooting in my mouth and the feeling of it slowly sliding down my throat

Junior Poster

There is absolutely NOTHING I do NOT love about sucking cock !!! Well, one thing---I don't get to do it often enough !!!!

Junior Member Rookie Poster kinkypieman's Avatar

Sucked a few, but a recent encounter with a throbbing ebony tv was somewhat different.

She made it clear she was in charge, had me eat her ass and suck her balls while she jacked off, she literally shot all over my face.

It was like being in a movie.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Expectations of a large load in the mouth or throat...

Junior Poster

Of course, I like feeling a soft cock grow in my mouth. I especially like it if she is uncut and I have the foreskin to play with with my lips and tongue. I like it when she pushes my cock deep in my throat, making me gag. I love the taste of her pre-cum as she gets closer and closer to cumming. I love to sense the excitement building in her cock. One time, when a lady came, I could feel the cum pulsating through her shaft, just before she exploded. I love that moment when I first feel the cum in my throat or on my tongue. On a couple of occasions, her cum tasted sweet. I asked one lady about it one time, and she it was from drinking Dr. Pepper. I've found that cum can taste salty and even nasty sometimes, and I always enjoy it, but sweet-tasting cum is the best. It's like mother's milk to me.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Just a normal guy looking for a normal girl.