Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default The best tops are truly in Pattaya.. Part 2

So it's about 1am and I was tossing and turning for a moment before I heard my phone vibrate with a few messages. I reached over and grabbed my mobile. The light from my phone lit up my pitch black hotel room. The AC keeping me cool as I look around the dark room.

The messages were from the ladyboy I had saw earlier on soi 6/1. She was asking whether she could come over or not as she was horny. I thought to myself, did I really have the energy for one more round. I thought, why not, YOLO!! So I told her my location and waited in my bed for her.

It didn't take long before my hotel rang with the message that there was a girl here for me, I cover my mouth, yawn and tell the receptionist to send her up. Wow this guy must think I'm some sort of man whore I thought. As I'm in a hurry, I jumped out of my bed and waited beside the door so I could see her approach to my room.

She exits the elevator and onto the dimly lit landing, slowly stepping towards my room in high heels that make her a slender 6ft tall! She's slim, wore plenty of make-up, slick black hair and was wearing the same clothes that I had saw her in earlier. She's a sexy 7, small boobs, size 10 and has a cute smile that made her look at least 28.

She enters the room and I give her a peck on her cheek. There is more light on my room that allows me to see what she is wearing. It's an all in one see-through black pantyhose outfit, loads of black, it looks naughty and primed for a sexual rendezvous.

So we hold one another by the end of the bed as I squeeze her tiny ass. She's very lean and giggles as I do, constantly smiling. She takes off her heels in a rush as she sits on the bed. I lay down on my back as she moves towards me. I'm already in my boxing shorts that didn't need to be on, I rip the off and throw them into a corner of the room.

The ladyboy moves in closer and makes a grab at my cock that is pretty limp after having sex and letting out a nut. She works it with her hands as I lay back and try to relax. I'm not getting hard, she asks me if I had sex, I tell her no lol. I kid you not, this professional could tell I had sex before she arrived. I tell her it's late and I'm a little tired as she drops her head lower and begins to suck on my cock. She tells me she's horny and high as she plays with my head on her tongue.

At this moment, I'm naked and she is still wearing her sexy outfit. She continues to give me head, sucking and licking away for a good 15 minutes as I close my eyes and lay on my back. I'm hard now, she's sucking my dick so well, it turned me on.

It seemed as if she wanted something a little more hard-core because she climbed down from the bed and pulled down her panties. she still wore the top part of her outfit and climbed onto my pelvis, dry humping me and moaning. She slowly grinded back and forth, rubbing her ass on my cock as she strokes her own.

I can see her dark brown cock as she tugs on it slowly. She's barely 6 inches and her dock is pretty thin. She keeps riding me as I tell her to grab a condom. She continues to tease me, the light from the tv allows me to see her horny cute face. She gives me the impression she's a bottom which allows my ass to have a break!

She continues to play this game and ignore my request yet again to get a condom. Then as she's on top of me.. She reached back and draws on my cock, squeezing and pulling it, making me hard. I lay there on my back, close my eyes and enjoy. She begins to rear up and make sudden movements as I'm relaxed. She then grabbed my clock and tried to squeeze it into her ass. I tell her, "no way, get a condom". She says "yes yes, I will". Still fondling with my 7 inches of unprotected cock, she continues to try and force my piece inside of her. I tell her again, "no way, I'm not doing that".

I think she finally got the message and reluctantly climbed down from on top of me jerking her Thai cock aggressively as she does. She holds me still with her left hand and jerks fast and hard with her right. I lay there as she moves her thin arm as fast as she can, up and down the shaft of her cock! She paused, looks to the heavens and burst thick cream on my chest. She's made her mark and moans out aloud as she does. She breathes heavy and rest for a moment on my body.

She eventually gets down off of me and off of the bed. I gave her 500 baht and whatever change I had on my dresser. Yet again, I never saw her again. I didn't like her style of trying to get me to fuck her bareback! Not even God knows what she's been doing. Safe sex is the best sex!

I'll write another story before I forget. The ladyboy from my next story was an absolute pro, very dangerous in bed!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: The best tops are truly in Pattaya.. Part 2

You are the MAN