Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Young transgender model is redefining normal

Quote Originally Posted by peterdavies38 View Post
    Because you just want to wank off over adult performers? Disgusting. This girl knows her own mind and is validating herself. Trans people are NOT fetishes. They’re valid. Chasers like you make me sick. 
    Validation is complex for all, not just 'trans kids'. Can it be processed in public, at a fashion show? I don't know the details behind the relationship these two adults have with their child, but the arguments they make in the video don't encourage me to think positively about this.

Yes, lots of children model clothes for catalogues, internet shopping and so on, and I am sure there are market rates for such modeling, and I don't doubt some parents push their children into it, even for a few hundred dollars an hour -but I guess the children get to keep the clothes they are modeling.

Children doing adult things has long been a difficult issue, whether it is children in movies, beauty pageants, or the creepy career of Michael Jackson. Dragging the trans issue into this doesn't benefit anyone, if anything, it is an invitation to the very kind of ridicule and abuse one would hope parents want to avoid.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    ....it is an invitation to the very kind of ridicule and abuse one would hope parents want to avoid.
    Agree with your whole post. As to the above, I'd clarify the same ridicule and abuse that parents who put their kids into beauty pageants should receive. Not based on her gender.

Actually it's turned my stomach just gathering these pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cegrab-20151230-094458-374-1_3496533.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	62.7 KB 
ID:	1406786   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	intro-1540770515.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	109.1 KB 
ID:	1406787   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	maxresdefault.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	1406788  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Because you just want to wank off over adult performers? Disgusting. This girl knows her own mind and is validating herself. Trans people are NOT fetishes. They’re valid. Chasers like you make me sick. 
    3 posts in 13 years people are famous these days

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GroobySteven View Post
    Agree with your whole post. As to the above, I'd clarify the same ridicule and abuse that parents who put their kids into beauty pageants should receive. Not based on her gender.

Actually it's turned my stomach just gathering these pics.
    Yes and unfortunately, there are some parents that "live through their children" regardless of the arena/forum....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Because you just want to wank off over adult performers? Disgusting. This girl knows her own mind and is validating herself. Trans people are NOT fetishes. They’re valid. Chasers like you make me sick. 😡😡😡
    I'm not a chaser I have had more T girls fight over Me then a anyone I was chased lol 2 anything involving children is disgusting especially when it comes to modeling and letting kids that young transition.... Remember that one young girl about ten years ago that came out as a kid,? She became obese and extremely mentally ill for many years , he parents.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Take a glance at the parents of the "trans child." (Google for newspaper articles on the child). They are not Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver by a long shot.

I think there is a clue there why the kid was identified as trans at age 4, and is now doing some modeling. My suspicion would be that there may be some sort of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy activity going on here.

I think when the parents start to be advocates for this sort of behavior by the child it becomes problematic (having a child start transitioning at age four is ridiculous). Because it gives the parents attention they are encouraging a set of behaviors on a kid.

It is a good bet (whether the kid is actually trans or not) they will be all kinds of screwed up later in life.

Lets not pretend that minors are mature enough to making these kinds of decisions.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mildcigar_2001 View Post
    Take a glance at the parents of the "trans child." (Google for newspaper articles on the child). They are not Mr. and Mrs. Cleaver by a long shot.

I think there is a clue there why the kid was identified as trans at age 4, and is now doing some modeling. My suspicion would be that there may be some sort of Munchausen Syndrome by Proxy activity going on here.

I think when the parents start to be advocates for this sort of behavior by the child it becomes problematic (having a child start transitioning at age four is ridiculous). Because it gives the parents attention they are encouraging a set of behaviors on a kid.

It is a good bet (whether the kid is actually trans or not) they will be all kinds of screwed up later in life.

Lets not pretend that minors are mature enough to making these kinds of decisions.
    I agree, Angelina Jolie tried so hard to make her Eldest daughter or Natural daughter with Brad into a Boy finally she hit an age where she wanted to look like the girl she is God knows how damaged she is from her mom's nonsense since she was too young to talk Angie was like oh she likes boys clothes! Fuck Angie for that. I have been with many T girls in my day, not one would chose this life again, they would be born the sex they changed into it's very fucking hard constant heckeling one ex didn't speak to her parents for 22 years cause she was disowned etc

Junior Poster

Just to be clear, young kids are not getting surgery and they are not taking HRT or medication. It's not the higher stakes that teenagers and young adults face.

What ever happened to allowing the parents to be the ones who guide their children? I guess that only holds true up to a certain point (when the parents do something that you personally disagree with). Then parental rights fly out the window.

The Honey Boo Boo stuff (pre-teens doing sexy modeling) is horrifying, no matter what the gender is.

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    I'm not a chaser I have had more T girls fight over Me then a anyone I was chased lol 2 anything involving children is disgusting especially when it comes to modeling and letting kids that young transition.... Remember that one young girl about ten years ago that came out as a kid,? She became obese and extremely mentally ill for many years , he parents.
    You’re the most chasery chaser on this board and a delusional fantasist at that. You’ve no respect for these women other than how many you’ve had sex with, you’re odious. Are you Greg with the stupid arms?

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    [...] I have been with many T girls in my day, not one would chose this life again, they would be born the sex they changed into it's very fucking hard constant heckeling one ex didn't speak to her parents for 22 years cause she was disowned etc
    Can you clarify this ? In particular the part in bold, please ? English isn't my native language, and I'm really not understanding that part, sorry.

That said, I didn't know Angelina Jolie tried to push that sort of behavior on a child. That sounds crazy. Even if young kids aren't getting surgery or HRT, I have the feeling that transgender issues are the kind of topic that should not be involved with kids. At the *very* least not in a way that involves the kid directly. Given how society is evolving, maybe at some point education on this topic is suitable, though.