Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Dreaming in gender

Do you ever dream in gender? I mean, when you dream are you a boy or a girl? or do you just do things.
    I have never dreamed in gender before - I just did things. But in last night's dream, I was riding my bicycle and ahead of me was a man on the side of the road who wanted me. I found him attractive but I knew he would be bad for me and I was vulnerable. So I rode my bicycle past him and he reached out to grab me and at that point, the dream revealed I was a woman trying to avoid a man.

My dreams dont normally reveal gender.

I would love to hear other people's experiences.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: Dreaming in gender

Im a man, I was always a man and will always be a man, if you are Talking about Trans folk only, that would be great interesting id think most dream how they live.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

I think you are right that most people dream how they live. However, the interesting thing about this dream is I decided many years ago not to transition but I still dreamed I was a woman. It has never happened before and I wonder if it has happened to anyone else. I think dreams really tap into the sub-conscious

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

I don't dream in gender....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Junior Poster

Well, it happened again - in last night's dream, I was introduced to a group of government officials as Mr Francisco's daughter. This is a little weird because my father's name is not Francisco but, once again I was identified as female.
    Most dreams are like, we run away from a bear and no gender is identified, so this is unique for me. I assume it is because I am attracted to someone very dominant at the moment.
    To put things in perspective, many years ago, after very long consideration of transitioning, I wrote a list of all the things that men and women do, and realised they mostly do similar things eg shower, eat breakfast. The differences were often on how they did things. So, then I wrote another list focusing on the differences, and I discovered that apart from menstruating, make-up and clothes, I was already living like a woman. At first, I interpreted this as evidence as 'true identity' but then I thought 'if I am already living like this, why do I need to change?" So, I didn't change.

That happened to me. But then, dreaming I was a small cat in a weird steampunk/picasso city also happened.

Junior Poster

Obviously, dreams are not reality. they are fantasies but they draw on reality, often subconscious. For example, two nights ago I watched a clip of labyboys involved in theft. That night I had a dream in which I was in a house with other people when a shooter arrived outside. Everyone hid for cover. The shooter came to the window and it was a Tgirl that I used to know, so I went to the window and mouthed the words 'It's me. What are you doing' and she went away.
    Clearly, the dream was shaped by the bad ladyboys clip I had seen, only the tgirl in this case was someone I knew (another real world influence). In reality, she wouldn't hurt a fly (except when spanking or screwing too hard). But the dream reflected our good relationship when she saw me.
    Some influences are subconscious. I think dreams are interesting!

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Dreams are more important then most people realize as an occultist I have studied all of the ancient texts on this subject from Plato to Jung and dreams may be a higher dimension or different state of consciousness that we don't understand yet. Scientist have lied about everything for so many years, our history books have been whitewashed and the one who had victory tell most stories. Dreams do matter

paperplane Gold Poster

In the past I did dream of being a trans women and also a women. The dreams would be that I would wake up and discover I was in a different body. it only happened a few times.

Junior Poster

@DiddyboponTop - I agree with you 100%. I read somewhere that although we dont always consciously pick up what's going on around us, subconsciously we pick up a lot more, and these are revealed to us in our dreams. So, dreams can provide a more fuller picture of how we are going in life, even if it is distorted a little.

Last edited by Ponyboy; 10-25-2022 at 10:34 AM.