Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Junior Poster

Default Re: Dreaming in gender

Very Interesting!!! I wonder what triggered your subconscious. Were you thinking of transitioning at the time? or feminine aspects of your nature coming out? or maybe you were seeing more tgirls?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by paperplane View Post
    In the past I did dream of being a trans women and also a women. The dreams would be that I would wake up and discover I was in a different body. it only happened a few times.
    Very Interesting!!! I wonder what triggered your subconscious. Were you thinking of transitioning at the time? or feminine aspects of your nature coming out? or maybe you were seeing more tgirls?

You're too big. no .... oh.. awl..

paperplane Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I would like to know too.

paperplane Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ponyboy View Post
    I remember now as I found the comic. I was after reading a TG Comic where this guy took a girl home. When they started to have sex the girl was in the cowgirl position. As they where having sex the guy started to turn into a women and the girl started to turn into a man. The last change for the guy was for his penis to turn into a pussy and the girl that turned into a man slid of the guys body onto the bed and now as a full formed man stuck his penis into the semi changed guys ass taking on the missionary position. The now man took the led in fucking and also with every trust pulled off the semi changed guy penis until it formed into a pussy. The now newly formed man came in the newly formed women pussy sealing the change.

The newly formed guy finished and started to get dressed, the new formed women opened her eyes and her apartment had changed to a female layout but she still had her male memories and was freaking out. The man then thanked her for providing the sex so he could change back to his male form and told women he has give her a gift of male and female memories and left. End of comic.