Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default The best tops are truly in Pattaya.. Part 1

My second night in Pattaya and I slept with another two different ladyboys. One charged me 500 and the other 1000. This is how I had one of the best sexual experiences.. EVER!!

Pattaya was pretty hot today after an overcast evening last night. I decided to go for a walk and go for a massage, refresh my memory of the streets. So I walked around the sois, absolutely sweating my ass off as the sun shone bright around lunchtime.

I won't say which soi but I walked up one that had many girls, very sexy women. As I strode up, women calling me over to come into their bar. I saw a bar that had a pale skinned girl who wore a top that allowed her nipples to peek through her black top. Her boobs looked delicious, I had to get those things in my mouth. She had jet black hair, wore loads of make-up and had a nice figure of size 12. I moved closer and thought to myself "oh she's definitely a ladyboy". Nobody would reveal their tits like that I thought. I moved in and said hello and complimented her gorgeous looks. She looked about 38, an old pro but held on to her looks. I didn't stay long and continued my journey.

The day went on, I got a massage and got something to eat but at the back of my mind was this ladyboy. I had to see her. So.. Later that evening I went back to the bar where she worked and had a drink with her. We had a few drinks and couldn't keep each other's hands off one another. She wore jeans and allowed me to squeeze her ass. Well, I squeezed it all as she made me rock hard. We exchanged numbers as she pleaded to come to my room later that evening. I told her I will message her later.

I make my way home. It's dark now and still very hot and humid. I'm a little tipsy and make my way to my hotel room. As I do, I pass by soi 6/1 on the beach side. I glance up the street and can make out legs, tanned sexy long brown legs in lingerie and high heels. I've avoided walking up this soi in case someone records me but the drink made me gather the courage to walk up quickly and not give a shit.

I walk up to the ladyboy as quick as I can and get talking to her. She was very thin but very sexy, size 10 and very tall. She just looked incredibly freaky. She wore loads of make-up and had small hand sized tits. I hurried her for her number and dived into a side ally that led into soi 6. I made my way home, it's about 10pm now as I jump into a hot steamy shower.

I lay on top of my bed and relax, watching tv thinking how this is like a dream, everything I've wanted. It's nearly 11pm now and I can still feel the effects of the alcohol. I go through my Line app contacts, it's full of ladyboys, so much choice I thought. Some are messaging telling me they want to come over. I was so overwhelmed that I nearly told two to come over at the same time, that's trouble I don't need. After I convinced one not to just turn up at my hotel I messaged the one from the bar and told her to come over.

It's about 11:30pm and my hotel phone rings, the reception tells me there is a lady here for me, I tell them to send her up. I dash to the peep hole and wait for her to come to my door. She knocks at my door, I look through the door hole and see her all covered and respectable covering her boobs. I'm too eager to wait and open the door straight away, it's too late for games. She passes me as I hold the door open for her, greeting me by saying hello. She tells me she needs to shower so I let her.

She goes into the bathroom and closes the door. She has a good long scrub for 10 minutes before coming out of the bathroom complaining about how bright my room was. I turned off some lights as she made her way around my big double bed. Her being in the shower made me wait and get even more horny. She dries her damp body with a large white towel as I lay on the bed in my boxing shorts. The only light coming from the tv.

I can see she's hiding her cock and doesn't want me to see it till she is ready. As I lay on the bed, she throws the towel in the chair beside the bed to reveal an enormous cock. It looked thick, long and wasn't even hard. I laughed and said "wow, you're large, bigger than me". She knew it too, I think her size has put off fellas because it's pretty chubby and long yet she is slim. You would never think she has that deepen there and I ask her "where did that come from"!!!

Enough talking, she climbed on the bed as I leaned against the headrest and stuffed her cock into my mouth. She thrust back and forth, I can feel her getting harder in my mouth. Her 6.5 inches becoming 7.5 in no time. She fucks my mouth and becomes very dominant. She holds my head with both hands and goes back and forth with her hips. She takes my mouth and takes control. She says nothing and just does what she wants.

She fucked my mouth until she's had enough and wanted something hardcore. She gets down and tells me she wants to fuck me. She jumps off of the bed and goes into her bag. She comes back with a condom as I throw one at her too. She opens it up with her mouth in a hurry and rolls the rubber onto her long lady stick.

I get ready for her to top me and get into a doggystyle position. She stands off of the bed barefoot, stark naked. I slide my ass back so I'm in front of her cock. I can hear her putting lube on her stick to make sure she can slide right into me. I feel her hand grab my hip and hold me steady as she eases her cock into me. "Owwww" I screamed out in pain and jump forwards, "there's no way I can take all of that". I tell her to give me a moment and we try again after a few minutes. This time she went even slower and eased forwards as she held her cock near my anus. I can feel her entering me, I can't believe it's going inside. She knows exactly what she's doing.

I can hear the tv in the background but I hear her say "I want to fuck you" in her Thai accent. That's when I knew I was going to get tore apart. I'm on all fours, ass hole connected to get cock as she begins to pick up the pace. I could hear the bed squeaking as she smashes her Thai dick into my ass. I look back and see her with the light of the tv, her face was just so sexy as she moans. Her tit implants not shaking much at all. I continue to twist my head around and watch her bang away. My head rocking as she fucks me like a machine.

I can feel her looking for as much grip as possible as she moves her hand from my hips to my shoulder. I just look forwards as I hear her panting and breathing heavy. I thought, wow this girl is fucking the living shit out of me. I grabbed my cock and begin to jerk off with my right hand as she continues to tear my ass apart.

She's been going non-stop for a good 20 mins, she has an incredible tempo and could probably go for another hour. I continue to tug on my 6.5 thick cock, I'm rock hard and loving this rhythm that she is fucking me to. As I'm jerking off, I heard her say "tell me when you want to cum, we cum together". I thought, you're crazy I'm about to cum right now. As if she had to, she stepped up the pace, all I could do was take it. She fucked me so hard and fast, I just couldn't hold it. I began to cum, as I came I looked back and saw her pulling a sexy face and moaning loadly. She didn't cum but the moaning just made it impossible for me not to cum. I came all over the bed then collapsed into the duvet.

That's enough I said as she made her way to the bathroom. This ladyboy gave me the best top that I had ever had. I'm vers but mainly bottom, had many experiences over the years but that is the first time that I have came as I'm being topped, it was truly incredible. I've gotta make sure I jerk my cock as I get fucked I thought.

I gave her 1000 baht, complained about that being too much and made promises of seeing her again before she left. I did see her again but not in my hotel room but only as I walked past her bar. I had some ladyboys who wanted to come over for free or for around 300 baht. I wasn't going to give her so much.

Well.. that was that, well so I thought. I had a shower and put my head down to sleep but was wide awake. I grabbed my phone. It's coming up to 1am, could I really go again..

To be continued..

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: The best tops are truly in Pattaya.. Part 1

Jealous