Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Pattaya..two ladyboys a night! Part 2

So I put my head down to sleep but was tossing and turning for a moment. I just had sex and needed to cum. I had to rub one out and put my ass to sleep. So after fantasizing over tha dreamy ladyboy who tore my ass up, I had to buy into a few tissues and put my head down to sleep.

As I was about to doze off I was woken up by my phone. I reached over and grabbed it, it was Line messages from a cute looking ladyboy pleading that she wanted to come over. I kept telling her no, no I'm too tired I just landed I told her, as I tried to put her off. She wasn't having it, "where are you she demanded". I paused for a moment, gave her my location and said she could come over tomorrow. Who was I kidding, I knew she would come over that night.

As soon as I gave her my address she said she was coming. So, I hopped out of my bed and into the shower yet again. My cock was pretty limp, I thought that won't bother her, she'll just top me or so I thought.

It took about 15 minutes and she was knocking at my hotel door. I open and let her in, she's a 7, cute in the face, no breast, a size 10 with a nice firm body. She had a small amount of make-up on and looked a few years older than her pictures.

As she entered, I was in a large white towel, she grabbed around at my cock and got me hard. We feel on each other's body's before relaxing on the bed. She begins to take off her clothes, in a flash she is half naked on my bed just wearing her bra. I had to get my strength together for another round.

I get out of the towel and lay there, not long and she has my cock in her mouth. Let me tell you, this ladyboy loves to suck cock. She sucked and sucked for a good 30 mins. I just laid there on my back and let her get on with it. As she's sucking away she told me that she was high on meth and it was making her really horny. She was giggling as she told me this, kind of freaked me out a bit but not enough to tell her to stop. All you could hear is her gasping and sucking at my thick dick. Saliva and her tongue lashing away with naughty wet sounds.

After a good long sucking experience I had to tell her to stop. She was constantly telling me how she loves to suck cock. Anyway, she got her stuff and I told her I would see her again. I didn't meet her again, the meth thing put me off. She was friendly and gave great head but there were too many ladybird to chose from.

I saw another 3 ladyboys on my two week holiday but I could have saw many many more. Look out for those stories.

3 out of 3 members liked this post.

Member Rookie Poster

Default Re: Pattaya..two ladyboys a night! Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by TSaddicted View Post
    So I put my head down to sleep but was tossing and turning for a moment. I just had sex and needed to cum. I had to rub one out and put my ass to sleep. So after fantasizing over tha dreamy ladyboy who tore my ass up, I had to buy into a few tissues and put my head down to sleep.

As I was about to doze off I was woken up by my phone. I reached over and grabbed it, it was Line messages from a cute looking ladyboy pleading that she wanted to come over. I kept telling her no, no I'm too tired I just landed I told her, as I tried to put her off. She wasn't having it, "where are you she demanded". I paused for a moment, gave her my location and said she could come over tomorrow. Who was I kidding, I knew she would come over that night.

As soon as I gave her my address she said she was coming. So, I hopped out of my bed and into the shower yet again. My cock was pretty limp, I thought that won't bother her, she'll just top me or so I thought.

It took about 15 minutes and she was knocking at my hotel door. I open and let her in, she's a 7, cute in the face, no breast, a size 10 with a nice firm body. She had a small amount of make-up on and looked a few years older than her pictures.

As she entered, I was in a large white towel, she grabbed around at my cock and got me hard. We feel on each other's body's before relaxing on the bed. She begins to take off her clothes, in a flash she is half naked on my bed just wearing her bra. I had to get my strength together for another round.

I get out of the towel and lay there, not long and she has my cock in her mouth. Let me tell you, this ladyboy loves to suck cock. She sucked and sucked for a good 30 mins. I just laid there on my back and let her get on with it. As she's sucking away she told me that she was high on meth and it was making her really horny. She was giggling as she told me this, kind of freaked me out a bit but not enough to tell her to stop. All you could hear is her gasping and sucking at my thick dick. Saliva and her tongue lashing away with naughty wet sounds.

After a good long sucking experience I had to tell her to stop. She was constantly telling me how she loves to suck cock. Anyway, she got her stuff and I told her I would see her again. I didn't meet her again, the meth thing put me off. She was friendly and gave great head but there were too many ladybird to chose from.

I saw another 3 ladyboys on my two week holiday but I could have saw many many more. Look out for those stories.
    more please

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Thick, strong and long Junior Poster

Default Re: Pattaya..two ladyboys a night! Part 2

I love a good story too.. Even better when it's fact instead of fiction. Everything story I've written actually happened. Enjoy