Junior Poster

Default Safe Sex Tips for New Mongers

I learned to be paranoid the hard way. Here is my survival kit.

>Do not drink alcohol the day of you encounter. 2 reasons: (1) You will get sloppy (2) You won't remember the fun you had as well!
    >The medicine cabinet test: Not perfect but if you are at your providers residence, cask to use the restroom and check her medicine cabinet to see if shes got any horse tranquilizers in there. If she does...its up to you.....
    >Buy a small vial of antiseptic hand lotion available at your local Walgreens
    >Make your provider put on a condom as soon as she gets hard.
    >Have her clean her hands with the antiseptic lotion after she puts the condom on.
    >Make sure to roll your condom further down on your penis as it gets harder/bigger.
    >Don't have her ride cowgirl on you (shame). Some positions are more risky for germies getting under your condom.
    >After completion, wash your man-unit with antibacterial soap as soon as possible. Alternatively use your antiseptic hand lotion.
    >Have a shower using antibacterial soap as soon as you get home.
    >DO NOT use the soap at your providers place. Bacteria can survive on some soaps and you may end up catching something from the other 5 guys before you.

If there is any sloppy penile or fecal transfer onto the condom you will get pretty sick pretty fast. Use one hand or ask her to hold the base of the condom in place and do your work on the shaft and head.

(for the maniacs)If you only see girls very rarely then keep a few days supply of antibiotics. Take 3 days dosage after an encounter for extra coverage.

Seems like alot but once you get this stuff down, many trouble free encounters await.

You forgot the sandpaper and cheese grater.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Silver Poster

Damn......

After all THAT.......

I think I'll just stay the hell home.

lol

What about all that semen you swallowed?

What do you do about that?

:P

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Ok alot of that information sounds like borderline hypocondriach behaviour-

AND you should not take antibitoitcs for the hell of it- only if you do have an infection because your body will develop an immunity to the antibiotic and will not be as effectective when you really need to take it.

use condoms, use antibacterial soap and or gels- i bet you are more likely to catch a cold from a provider than an std-given that u take precautions.

unless of course u can add wearing a gas mask to your list.

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Party Goddess Platinum Poster AllanahStarrNYC's Avatar

Oral Hygiene and HIV
    If you kiss, rim and suck during sex you should avoid brushing, flossing and rinsing with mouthwash just before and after sex. Brushing and flossing can cause bleeding gums and temporarily strip away protective mucous membranes, which shield HIV and other germs from entering the body. They can also wash away saliva, which contains HIV busting enzymes. If your or your partner's breath is a nuisance, chew on a breath mint or gum.

Oral sex (mouth-penis, mouth-vagina): The risk from oral sex is very minimal as the mouth is an inhospitable environment for HIV, for several reasons. Saliva contains enzymes that break down the virus; also, the skin of the mouth is sturdier than in the anus or vagina.
    Receiving oral sex is not risky because one is exposed only to saliva.

What is the risk of getting HIV from oral sex?

The risk of getting HIV from oral sex is real, but relatively low. See link below for risk estimates.

Oral sex is a risk if there is the possibility of HIV positive blood, HIV positive semen, or HIV positive vaginal fluid coming directly into contact with another person’s blood.

If you swallow blood, semen or vaginal fluids the gastric juices and stomach acids will destroy the virus. However, if there are bleeding sores in the mouth, gum disease, or cut lips, for example, there is a possibility of transmission.

More information on HIV and oral sex can be found at http://www.avert.org/orlsx.htm

2008 AVN Transsexual Performer Of The Year
    www.TransexualStarr.com
    www.Facebook.com/AllanahStarr

Default Re: Safe Sex Tips for New Mongers

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbutt
    I learned to be paranoid the hard way. Here is my survival kit.

>Do not drink alcohol the day of you encounter. 2 reasons: (1) You will get sloppy (2) You won't remember the fun you had as well!
    >The medicine cabinet test: Not perfect but if you are at your providers residence, cask to use the restroom and check her medicine cabinet to see if shes got any horse tranquilizers in there. If she does...its up to you.....
    >Buy a small vial of antiseptic hand lotion available at your local Walgreens
    >Make your provider put on a condom as soon as she gets hard.
    >Have her clean her hands with the antiseptic lotion after she puts the condom on.
    >Make sure to roll your condom further down on your penis as it gets harder/bigger.
    >Don't have her ride cowgirl on you (shame). Some positions are more risky for germies getting under your condom.
    >After completion, wash your man-unit with antibacterial soap as soon as possible. Alternatively use your antiseptic hand lotion.
    >Have a shower using antibacterial soap as soon as you get home.
    >DO NOT use the soap at your providers place. Bacteria can survive on some soaps and you may end up catching something from the other 5 guys before you.

If there is any sloppy penile or fecal transfer onto the condom you will get pretty sick pretty fast. Use one hand or ask her to hold the base of the condom in place and do your work on the shaft and head.

(for the maniacs)If you only see girls very rarely then keep a few days supply of antibiotics. Take 3 days dosage after an encounter for extra coverage.

Seems like alot but once you get this stuff down, many trouble free encounters await.
    FUCK ME, FUCK ME I DON'T DO 90% OF THIS SHIT. OH NO, OH NO! I'M A DEAD MAN. Anyone up for a mercy fuck, I'm fadin fast. IM me, if only for a jiggle and tickle. My time is running out!

Junior Poster

Allanah responded to a post of mine!!!!

(It was all worth it)

More likely to catch a cold than an std? Have you seen the stats on TG SW HIV here in Miami? You can disagree but lets keep it trill shall we?

Rookie Poster

Amen sister

Just trying to make my way in this world and have some fun along the way... want to join me?