Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Monkey Pox

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: Monkey Pox

Quote Originally Posted by zaphod View Post
    How are you adjusting your sex life to Monkey Pox?

Me? It should be easier than HIV, Herpes, Gonorrehea, syphlisis etc. The symptoms of the listed STD can remain hidden. Fever, malaise, lesions and blisters seem to be the indicators of the infectious stage of MP.

Your expertise, opinion, precautions, opinions?
    I haven't, I haven't had any need to since I haven't had sex in over a year, I have been working on myself, dealing with dental work, missing my Parents, friends, Dog, ex and other people that passed away etc and dealing with a midlife crisis not in the sense I'm out trying to relive my youth like some people I have just been in a severe depression. I was so good looking people tell me I still look great for my age and pretty much the same But I have some grey in my beard, not much but enough to notice, a bit of a belly. I only eat once a day now and have been working out again but I always had abs I'm ashamed to take my shirt off at the moment it's a small belly but it's a belly. I'm doing doing this so I can have sex again.

I've been vaccinated

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Member Rookie Poster

I personally have abstained completely. Though apart from my own my own selfish desires,I wouldn't, one not to get this infection, but more so not to be a carrier myself.

Quote Originally Posted by MrsKellyPierce View Post
    I've been vaccinated
    Good luck, that's like taking the Corona vaccine. Very dangerous God only knows what they are shooting into people I'm a hardcore MAGA Trump knew the deal, I wasn't going to be vaccinated but the libertards made it impossible to continue working without a shot, I lost my Job due to this whole fake crisis and needed another one so I was forced to get vaccinated. I figured I survived this long without HIV or any Std for that matter, I survived a gunshot wound to the chest, I'd probably survive a corona shot. I still fear what it may do to me in the future. On my parents graves if I had a choice to get shot again or take that injection I'd go with the bullet hole. I also feel the world especially America is becoming a communist country. Our freedom of Speech is gone etc look what happened to Alex Jones that is horrible it's up to people to choose what and who they listen to. If you don't like Alex don't listen to him BUT he should have a voice, as Ben S should and all other truthers.

1 out of 2 members liked this post.

Cynical Idealist 5 Star Poster Fitzcarraldo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    I'm a hardcore MAGA Trump knew the deal, I wasn't going to be vaccinated but the libertards made it impossible to continue working without a shot, I lost my Job due to this whole fake crisis and needed another one so I was forced to get vaccinated.
    Trump had a very serious case of covid and he did get vaccinated. And Operation Warp Speed was his vaccination program.

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    Trump had a very serious case of covid and he did get vaccinated. And Operation Warp Speed was his vaccination program.
    He had a VERY mild case and yes He was vaccinated but didn't agree with it or the stupid mask mandate either. Trump was up and at Em within a week.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by diddyboponTOP; 10-17-2022 at 01:57 PM.

He had a VERY mild case and yes He was vaccinated but didn't agree with it or the stupid mask mandate either. Trump was up and at Em within a week.
    He did not have a mild case. He had to go to Walter Reed Hospital for experimental treatment.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...d-19-treatment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=5d1c6e2f7981

"We can't seem to cure them of the idea that our everyday life is only an illusion, behind which lies the reality of dreams."--Old Missionary, Fitzcarraldo

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzcarraldo View Post
    He did not have a mild case. He had to go to Walter Reed Hospital for experimental treatment.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...d-19-treatment

https://www.forbes.com/sites/nichola...h=5d1c6e2f7981
    He had a mild case regardless of what you are showing. He said It himself and was back to work within 3 days, still remained Anti mask, if it was a big deal he would have been more scared you must be a liberal you guys are like talking to brick walls and it's not a political board so I will stop replying now respectfully. Have a good day
    Edit self correction. Not three days but 9
    President Trump gave remarks at his first public event since testing positive for the coronavirus earlier this month.
    Yeah He was obviously on deaths door a few days earlier lol he said it was like a fever for two days then a case of the sniffles.

0 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Last edited by diddyboponTOP; 10-17-2022 at 03:36 PM.

He had a mild case regardless of what you are showing. He said It himself....
    He says lots of ridiculous untrue things. Kinda reminds me of someone on this forum.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Good luck, that's like taking the Corona vaccine. Very dangerous God only knows what they are shooting into people I'm a hardcore MAGA Trump knew the deal, I wasn't going to be vaccinated but the libertards made it impossible to continue working without a shot, I lost my Job due to this whole fake crisis and needed another one so I was forced to get vaccinated. I figured I survived this long without HIV or any Std for that matter, I survived a gunshot wound to the chest, I'd probably survive a corona shot. I still fear what it may do to me in the future. On my parents graves if I had a choice to get shot again or take that injection I'd go with the bullet hole. I also feel the world especially America is becoming a communist country. Our freedom of Speech is gone etc look what happened to Alex Jones that is horrible it's up to people to choose what and who they listen to. If you don't like Alex don't listen to him BUT he should have a voice, as Ben S should and all other truthers.
    You are one post from being permently banned.
    You've had your warning - don't pull that shit on here - and fuck your Freedom of Speech. I'm not for cancel culture, but you don't get to spout your ridiculous arguments and go pro-Trump on this board.
    Last and only warning.

2 out of 3 members liked this post.