Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default UnCheyned Melody

I have to admit that there are times when, as someone who likes 'em young, I wonder if Liz and I should fumble in the rumble. Then there are times when I appreciate the elegant, articulate way in which she strips the Fake President of his pretensions, to lay bare the mendacious, malevolent moron that he is.

Then I read her wikipedia entry to remind me that she enabled this lunatic, that she supported many of the policies that have led the US on the road to oblivion, that her position on some issues- torture, same-sex marriage- has been as repellent as the man she thinks unfit for public office. Then she is rumbled, and I am left, well, as usual, fumbling, a word that suits my perversions.

So thanks, Liz, but no thanks. And when it's all over, it won't be you, I don't need your love, I don't want your touch. I ain't hungry.

Liz Cheney - Wikipedia

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Default Re: UnCheyned Melody

Few are surprised at the outcome of the Primary in Wyoming. And few are surprised at the graceless, vulgar gloating of the cretin who thinks he will benefit from it.

Questions:
    -If she runs for the Presidency, can she run as a Republican?
    -Will she only run if Trump declares himself a candidate, and if so does this just make it a 'grudge match'?
    -Does she have any policies, or is it just an 'existential' fight over the life and death of the Republican Party?

Default Re: UnCheyned Melody

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros;2058499

[B
    Questions[/B]:
    -If she runs for the Presidency, can she run as a Republican?
    This answers that question, as in, Yes She Can.
    RNC Rules Do Not Allow It To Block Liz Cheney From Running As A Republican (yahoo.com)