Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Have many guys here prefer T girls over GG's ? Not just sexually

But In all way's?
    In my opinion Sex with T girls has always been better because I find them more sensual, Of course Anal is better in my case I'm almost 9 inches I have only been with a couple of GG's that enjoyed anal with me most say I'm too big trans have 0 issues oral is great, they have one too so they know what feels good lol
    Also I find generic girls to get like the weather, all over the place too often and too fast, one minute everything is great the next the have some issue or another and it causes me who is by nature very nervous person to always be on edge Trans girls at least in my experience for the most part are like us men, everything is black and white, If the like is or love us now, unless something goes Wrong or they are just having a bad day like we all do everything is fine. In the beginning they tend to be understandably weary of our intentions because so many men have hurt them, been embarrassed to get caught or seen in public, introduce them to family, friends or basically have a normal healthy living relationship with them BUT once that trust is established They love you like crazy, and make amazing GF's wives, life partners etc!
    How many of you are out of so called " closet " at all about your attraction to T girls? And even willing to get involved in an actual relationship?

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Default Re: Have many guys here prefer T girls over GG's ? Not just sexually

When it concerns personality and sexual preferences, positions and poses, what in fact is the difference? Some anatomy, and that is all. Evidently you have never met someone who doesn't do anal, and would not want 9" of anything up their bum. Funny old world, innit?

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    When it concerns personality and sexual preferences, positions and poses, what in fact is the difference? Some anatomy, and that is all. Evidently you have never met someone who doesn't do anal, and would not want 9" of anything up their bum. Funny old world, innit?
    Obviously I met many people who doesn't want something up their Bum lol I don't get sexually involved with them aside for one night stands Except for 3 GG girlfriends I have had over my 46 years I do like pussy also so it is what it is But when given the choice is pick and try to go for anal as I enjoy it more in all ways eating ass, sniffing it spanking it lol I have ate out only a handful of girls in my life and My ex wife was the only one that I didn't secretly wanna vomit from said act. Lol

Rookie Poster

Sex with T girls are way better, because they know exactly what a man need.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bastian View Post
    Sex with T girls are way better, because they know exactly what a man need.
    But the OP stated "Not just sexually"....

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Quote Originally Posted by MrFanti View Post
    But the OP stated "Not just sexually"....
    Thank You. It seems not many would answer because they are still scared to be seen with a t girl yet many would be the first to hide behind a keyboard all for TS rights on the DL of course.

queer slut Junior Poster

I'd rather go out with a tgirl, but I'm not looking for a relationship right now. I haven't gone out with ggs in years, and I don't think I'm missing out.

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by diddyboponTOP View Post
    Thank You. It seems not many would answer because they are still scared to be seen with a t girl yet many would be the first to hide behind a keyboard all for TS rights on the DL of course.
    I suppose you could add "full SRS" to spice things up a bit

"I am, a SIGMA Male...