Default Where do you meet trans girls?

NOT SOLICITING. REPEAT. NOT SOLICITING.

I'd love to date a trans girl but I have no idea where to start. I don't even know where the gay clubs are in my town. Are there any apps or dating sites that are legit?

Senior Member Veteran Poster

Default Re: Where do you meet trans girls?

Find them on Tinder, Ok Cupid, Bumble whatever.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.
    Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

The best site I've found for dating is transgenderdate. But going out in public is really the best place to find a trans girl to date. Find the gay clubs in your area. Find trans friendly places. Go to your local pride parade. The options are endless, but you have to find them. Use Google to find them. Like cis girls, trans girls are looking for men too.

Senior Member Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gaysian71 View Post
    The best site I've found for dating is transgenderdate. But going out in public is really the best place to find a trans girl to date. Find the gay clubs in your area. Find trans friendly places. Go to your local pride parade. The options are endless, but you have to find them. Use Google to find them. Like cis girls, trans girls are looking for men too.
    Why a gay club? Most young trans women go to straight/fusion clubs. I think the dating websites might be good for older men who can claim to be ten years younger than they are, but if someone is young and reasonably attractive, the key will be to find out what the trendy clubs are where the younger crowd are most likely to go. Can't be sure, but I would have though most trans women avoid gay clubs.

Senior Member Professional Poster gaysian71's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    Why a gay club? Most young trans women go to straight/fusion clubs. I think the dating websites might be good for older men who can claim to be ten years younger than they are, but if someone is young and reasonably attractive, the key will be to find out what the trendy clubs are where the younger crowd are most likely to go. Can't be sure, but I would have though most trans women avoid gay clubs.
    You might be right about that. Although I've never met a trans girl at straight clubs, that doesn't mean they don't go there. But in San Francisco there are so many types of clubs to choose from. For me, the best was always Divas. The Power Exchange was also good, although it was better when it was on Otis Street. In 2019, just before the COVID outbreak, I met my last girlfriend at a gay club, although she is a crossdresser and not a trans girl.

Since 2019 I have kind of been out of the club scene, but with the lack of clubs catering to the trans community, straight clubs could be a good place to meet trans girls.

Senior Member Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Stavros View Post
    In my experience, it kinda depends. Where I live (San Francisco), a lot of younger trans women did eschew Divas in its last days, but depending on the particular vibe/theme do go to bars/clubs with mostly gay clientele because they feel safer and comfortable at such spots. Here, it’s actually pretty easy to meet trans women if you go out for drinks or dancing in the Castro. I imagine this is true everywhere.

Senior Member Junior Poster

I am going to Madrid ib 3 weeks, its one of the biggest parades. Its my first time, so i dont know what to expect or how it will go.

If you have any advice, would apprrciate since i want to meet trans in real life

on the street

Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

I've met a lot in Science Fiction, Fantasy Role Playing Gaming, & Cosplay groups!

"I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

I always met T girls in straight clubs. I started fucking, then dating T girls in 04, back then it was different totally and so non PC. Trans girls would totally separate themselves from the gay scene and The F'g word was thrown around by them to guys who likes CD girls girls who bottomed some who even went down on trans girls would turn many off pubically anyway. Also it was a very sexualized scene these days it seems to be more like the straight scene.