Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by whatsupwithat
    Quote Originally Posted by White_Male_Canada
    Dude,and that has what to do with embryonic stem cell "research" ?
    Because I'm interested in why you're on this board spilling RNC talking points like they're going out of style.
    So you still believe MJ Fox was correct,even when he himself admitted he hadn`t even read the Prop. measure that would make human cloning a State Constitutional right !? Cloning humans to harvest their parts !?

I am a classical liberal.Understand ?

Good day to you sir.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Dude,and that has what to do with embryonic stem cell "research" ?
    Because I'm interested in why you're on this board spilling RNC talking points like they're going out of style.
    So you still believe MJ Fox was correct,even when he himself admitted he hadn`t even read the Prop. measure that would make human cloning a State Constitutional right !? Cloning humans to harvest their parts !?

I am a classical liberal.Understand ?

Good day to you sir.
    No, you're not. Understand?

Yeah dude, I'm gonna stare you down on this one.

So you still believe MJ Fox was correct,even when he himself admitted he hadn`t even read the Prop. measure

I dare you to answer.

ROFL, I'M BEGGING YOU TO ANSWER!!!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    Yeah dude, I'm gonna stare you down on this one.

So you still believe MJ Fox was correct,even when he himself admitted he hadn`t even read the Prop. measure

I dare you to answer.

ROFL, I'M BEGGING YOU TO ANSWER!!!
    I'm right here. What's your point?

I'm right here. What's your point?

You're avoiding the question. LMAO

So you still believe MJ Fox was correct,even when he himself admitted he hadn`t even read the Prop. measure?

5 Star Poster

I tell you what...let Michael answer it for you as it really means nothing in the whole stem cell debate. Read the whole interview. Watch his ad. Then go listen to Rush as I'm sure you will, lapdog. Peace out.

Stephanopoulos: In the ad now running in Missouri, Jim Caviezel speaks in Aramaic. It means, "You betray me with a kiss." And his position, his point, is that actually even though down in Missouri they say the initiative is against cloning, it's actually going to allow human cloning.

Fox: Well, I don't think that's true. You know, I campaigned for Claire McCaskill. And so I have to qualify it by saying I'm not qualified to speak on the page-to-page content of the initiative. Although, I am quite sure that I'll agree with it in spirit, I don't know, I— On full disclosure, I haven't read it, and that's why I didn't put myself up for it distinctly.

But I've made this point before, and I really am sincere in it, that anybody who's prayed on this, and thought about it, and really considered it and can't get their mind around or their heart around the idea of embryonic stem cell research, I'd go to war for your right to believe that. And you're right to feel that. I respect it. I truly do.

My point is, and our point as a community, is we have a very good and supportable conclusion that a vast majority of people in this country are in favor of science playing a leading role in making changes in the future and believe in embryonic stem cell research.

So we're just saying, know that we have prayed on it, too, and we have thought about it, and we are good people, and we are family people, and we are people that take this very seriously, and we're as concerned as you are.

And we've decided that we would like to take this step and to do it with caution and to do it with oversight and to do it with the strictest adherence to ethics and all of the principles this country stands for.

But, allow us to do that without infusing the conversation with inflammatory rhetoric and name-calling and fear-mongering. It doesn't help.

Michael J. Fox Fires Back at Critics

http://abcnews.go.com/ThisWeek/story?id=2613377&page=1

LOL.

Now everyone knows what a evasive, deceptive, duplicitous coward you are.

You make cowardly and wild claims, then when challenged you hide behind word-play.

LMAO

That is the definition of a punk.

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TFan
    LOL.

Now everyone knows what a evasive, deceptive, duplicitous coward you are.

You make cowardly and wild claims, then when challenged you hide behind word-play.

LMAO

That is the definition of a punk.
    Dude, wtf are you talking about?