I want to know your best bottom experience. Mine was the fourth time with a Latina. I met her in a club once and made out but didn't know anything about her. And saw her again after we matched on an app. She came to my place and I thought I would fuck her but after some meth I was completely in a mood to do anything. She de flowered me that night and made me her bitc. But after that I got to know that she was a working girl and I went to see her in a motel but the best one was when I booked a room and plead with her to come fuck me
I waited for her to answer my call but she said go book a room i will come see you. Then she agreed me to come to a club. She came to the club after I waited for an hour. She entered the club in her red dress and everyone was looking at her. She looked great. She danced for a while abs at the end of the night was ready to go with me to the hotel abs said no to anther couple who wanted to take her to their place.
We went to the room and she said she wanted to see someone else first. So she lifted me while I was sleeping on the bed and lead me to the door and asked me to wait outside. I sat at the stairs for a while and she called me in after 5 min and said the guy bailed. Then the fun started. We smoked some meth and she asked me to suck her. She is very commanding and dominant evacuation though she is only 5'5 and in 6.i would go down on her for an hour at least. She would sit there and enjoy it. She would start by saying if your teeth touch my d I will hit you. I would start nibbling on her soft d and make it hard and just suck it till she comes in my mouth. She would hold my nose and push the d up in my throat so that she can come a lot. She know I don't like to drink it but she loves doing it. I'm her cum doll you see. She would then take a break and drink some beer and wait to see if she can get someone else to fuck in between
Then she asked me to suck her again after we smoked a little. She would sit on the edge of the bed and make it suck it. Before we would start anal she would give me a plastic bottle to clear my hole. She hates it if I get any shit on her d. She would make me suck it so I cleaned my self . Then she would lift me up and through me on the bed. This 6 tall guy is just a rag doll for her. I'm her b. She would start fucking with her 6in d which was bigger than mine and would just go at it. She would fuck for an hour in different angles and would not chum at all. Would lift me and fuck me mid air. Imagine being fucked by this small girl with nice tight body and thick uncut d. And in between she would lift you up and fuxk you. That's a power move. After a while she would stop and go use the restroom. Smoke some more. I was lying down with my ass up as she said she was done for the night. And suddenly I hear that she came out of the restroom and thought she would just sleep but she jumped over me and inserted her hard d and started doing me again. She would bend me like anything. Would eat me in between and go back to fucking me. Would ask me if I was ready to be her b and if I'm ready to be pregnant. Oh she would love it. I would bleed most of the times as I'm new to this but she loved it
It was all power for her. I would go further with my experience if people want. But I would like to know more for you guys. What was your best experience ever. How many times did you get fucked. I will let you know how I was riding her d while she was sleeping next. I didn't sleep the whole night and she came 5 times