Thread: hotel party

Senior Member Junior Poster

Cool hotel party

friday night I went to a trans party at a bar. the bar was attached to cheap motel so I had a few drinks, mingled so I met this one chick a sexy redhead so when the party end I walked with her to a room. once I went in holy moly just a bunch of ppl fucking,sucking cock,getting off so the chick I was with I guess had too many drinks so she laid on the floor but she gave me the green light to cumm on her I started stroking my cock till I exploded cumming on her stomach so I laid next to her started making out while I was feeling her cock growing in her chastity cage mmmmm felt so sexy. I then was grabbing another chicks boobies a black chick and we started making out her ass was fat and a huge cock. then another came along and started sucking her cock and made out with her while she was getting hard wow what a night man

4 out of 4 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: hotel party

is this the mothly party in holmdel? wondered how they are

Rookie Poster

holmdel? wondered how those were

Member Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams78 View Post
    friday night I went to a trans party at a bar. the bar was attached to cheap motel so I had a few drinks, mingled so I met this one chick a sexy redhead so when the party end I walked with her to a room. once I went in holy moly just a bunch of ppl fucking,sucking cock,getting off so the chick I was with I guess had too many drinks so she laid on the floor but she gave me the green light to cumm on her I started stroking my cock till I exploded cumming on her stomach so I laid next to her started making out while I was feeling her cock growing in her chastity cage mmmmm felt so sexy. I then was grabbing another chicks boobies a black chick and we started making out her ass was fat and a huge cock. then another came along and started sucking her cock and made out with her while she was getting hard wow what a night man
    Open to public or invitation required? More info?

Senior Member Junior Poster

Details, locale, dates, info, guest list???? Do tell and share please

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by jwilliams78 View Post
    friday night I went to a Ecuadorian prepaid girl party at a bar. the bar was attached to cheap motel so I had a few drinks, mingled so I met this one chick a sexy redhead so when the party end I walked with her to a room. once I went in holy moly just a bunch of ppl fucking,sucking cock,getting off so the chick I was with I guess had too many drinks so she laid on the floor but she gave me the green light to cumm on her I started stroking my cock till I exploded cumming on her stomach so I laid next to her started making out while I was feeling her cock growing in her chastity cage mmmmm felt so sexy. I then was grabbing another chicks boobies a black chick and we started making out her ass was fat and a huge cock. then another came along and started sucking her cock and made out with her while she was getting hard wow what a night man
    Something similar happened to me with an Ecuadorian prepaid girl from Quito when I traveled for a sex vacation, long story hahaha.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.