Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Senior Member Veteran Poster diddyboponTOP's Avatar

Default Re: Any mostly Top/Dominant TS content

Quote Originally Posted by Grd77 View Post
    No trans girl can compete with this.. it’s bigger than her dog ��
    Sorry guys still getting the hang of this!
    Thinks like these early on were the reasons I stayed away from Black T girls totally. Lol the Cock being the last thing of interest seeing some huge shit hanging there like they would freak me out. It's also the reason it took me 13 year to fuck Kiara Topaz, the fact she was a totally top for years then we lost contact we use to make out and she would give me head she was known as a total dominant gal finally I heard. She was bottoming at first I thought the dude was lying but I hit her up first and she said yes baby I'm getting old I can't keep getting it up and I'll starve out here without new tricks up my sleeve ..I ran right over when she lived in Queens on that dead on street and pounded her into next week, and Her was was soooo huge and built for it she use to have no real ass like no sill. The 13 years was worth it lol.Im happy I got her when I did I was finally leaving 21 year sex addiction behind had I waited 6 months longer it never would have happened. She hid her cock from me the whole time I'm knowing big ones freaked me out. Lazy doggy with her panties on. It was so much fun making the one best known in NYC To make guys tap out to have her under me ready to tap BUT she took it like a champ,I knew one more round I wouldn't have been able to finish and I really don't take pleasure in hurting their booty hole. I don't have that Don thing im just a top I'm a man and I do the fucking it's just natural for me, not that bottoms can't be men it's just never been anything I could see myself doing

Last edited by diddyboponTOP; 10-23-2022 at 08:46 PM.

Rookie Poster

In the mid 90's when she had the ad up with the leather outfit and her dick hanging out before she had her boobs done I saw her and she topped and bottomed. It was great. I guess she become all top after that.

Senior Member Junior Poster DvddyVirgo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nikka View Post
    Naponap is amazinggggg!
    Naponap is great so many big-dick Brazilian girls. some I wish I had the night with