Senior Member Silver Poster MrFanti's Avatar

Lightbulb Hormone therapy linked to lower suicide risk for transgender youth, study finds

3 out of 3 members liked this post.
    "I am, a SIGMA Male...

Senior Member Professional Poster

Default Re: Hormone therapy linked to lower suicide risk for transgender youth, study finds

If my kid identifies as trans, I'm not supporting any type of chemicals or injections or surgeries until the turn 18 or they're out the house. Im not going that damn far

2 out of 4 members liked this post.
    Last edited by SanDiegoPervySage; 12-17-2021 at 03:16 AM.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Hormone therapy linked to lower suicide risk for transgender youth, study finds

Medicine progress in this area are great and formidable means, but is still difficult know how they must be used. Can be salvation for some people but can be really dangerous and a mistake for some others, like some (few, but they however exist ) detransition cases teach

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Fuck that shit. Your brain doesn’t fully develop until your 20s. Vast majority of people have no idea who they are until their 20s or 30s.

0 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Doesn't matter when it's started, it helps sinc eits a hormonal imbalance, had it myself and am on hrt too now (estradiol valerate injections since recently and progesterone), was on spironolactone from birth to age 3 for diuretic purposes due to extreme prem birth at 25 weeks that has anti androgenic effects too, had balanced hormones at birth and yeah, interesting ride, now I'm in the middle hormonally and rather happy!

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Veteran Poster

Hormone therapy has been safely and effectively used on children of all ages to treat a wide variety of conditions for decades now. If you suddenly find yourself "very concerned" about hormone therapy for transgender children, it's because you're a bigot.

but can be really dangerous and a mistake for some others, like some (few, but they however exist ) detransition cases teach
    Quite literally, zero scientific evidence of this. Just completely made up. Detransition has nothing to do with any alleged risks of HRT.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    If my kid identifies as trans, I'm not supporting any type of chemicals or injections or surgeries until the turn 18 or they're out the house. Im not going that damn far
    You can suspend there puberty until they turn 18 with something as simple as a pill,which is done all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoPervySage View Post
    What if you kid has XXY chromesome and you can see no clear leaning towards boy are girl gender?

XXY chromesome is not a defined gender because binary is
    XY and YY.

12 Neat Facts About the Y chromosome
    The twenty third pair is called the sex chromosomes, while the rest of the 22 pairs are called autosomes. Typically, biologically male individuals have one X and one Y chromosome (XY) while those who are biologically female have two X chromosomes.