Junior Poster

Default Yet ANOTHER newbie here

So yeah, just recently got into this and found this site. Just sayin' hello. ^_^

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Silver Poster

Whats up Somedude21.

Welcome to Hungangels. Enjoy all the pics and videos till your hearts content. Its a pretty nice board to interact with folks who have the same interests....Cocks, lol.

And for the record, before you ask like all noobies pretty much do or did (myself included)

Yes....You are gay.

Junior Poster

That's the thing, though. I'm not attracted to guys at all. Hell, the thought of being with another guy is actually kinda revolting. But with a TS...it's not. I dunno. *shrug*

While if I could go back in time and change things, God knows I would, I also realize that such a thing is impossible. So I just have to move on with my life and make sure that I come out the other side a better person. That’s all there is too it.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Somedude21
    That's the thing, though. I'm not attracted to guys at all. Hell, the thought of being with another guy is actually kinda revolting. But with a TS...it's not. I dunno. *shrug*
    No, you're not gay, gay men are attracted to men not Transsexuals.

Most guys who are into TS would never be attracted to non-transsexual men. Period.

Rookie Poster

Thats exactly the same as me........with as big a tits as possible

Silver Poster

__________________________________________________ ________________

lol

I was just kidding Somedude21.

sorta.