Default Who remembers Roxy Malone?

I'm feeling nostalgic lately, back in the late 90's in the old AOL days i stumbled upon a girl named Roxy Malone from Cleveland who had her own Geocities page. She was very friendly, i emailed back and forth with her for a few years, she used to make lip sync videos and had a great taste in music (70's and 80's classic rock). She seemed to disappear without a trace or warning around 2004, and i always wondered what ever happened to her? I'm curious if she is still pout there somewhere and if anyone else might remember her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Roxy1.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	30.6 KB 
ID:	1346364  

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Who remembers Roxy Malone?

I can't tell you what Roxy might be up to now but yes I remember her well - like you say she was really nice, really friendly and I loved her lip sync vids, really well done for just being in her basement, some of them really hot, slow strip teases. She had her own site which I was a member of - I used to have vids I bought from her and saved all of her pics - but hard drives fail. I hope Roxy is having a great life doing whatever. I really liked her.

Regulator Professional Poster JenniferParisHusband's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wubwub View Post
    I can't tell you what Roxy might be up to now but yes I remember her well - like you say she was really nice, really friendly and I loved her lip sync vids, really well done for just being in her basement, some of them really hot, slow strip teases. She had her own site which I was a member of - I used to have vids I bought from her and saved all of her pics - but hard drives fail. I hope Roxy is having a great life doing whatever. I really liked her.
    I can tell you what she's up to. She now lives in St. Louis, and does a lot of Drag Shows. Just won a pageant a few years back. She looks older, put on some weight (haven't we all), but still looks good.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.
    Jus wookin puh nub.

I´m on the road for quite some time, now, and do remember her, lol

does anyone know if she has any internet presence anymore, maybe a public social media page?